• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

NEW VENDOR- FG Motorsports

Fixer

Reaction score
Hello all.

For the past 6 years or so I've been working with LED lighting. To start 09 off with I decided it was time to start a business out of it.

I have done quite a few bikes locally. Not to mention our personal bikes & cars.

Email: info@FGmotorsports.com

Services offered: sales of LED accent Lighting, H.I.D headlight upgrades (cars & bikes), powder coating, chrome work, custom painting & now offering Vehicle location/tracking.

I can do installs, just let me know what you have & we'll set up a time.

Secure Trak - Pro - Vehicle locating
* Real-Time Live Tracking
* Real-Time Alerting Notification via Email & SMS
* Universal Alarm Integration
* Alarm Trigger Notification
* Advanced Automatic Geofencing
* Car Control Application (optional/fuel pump shut off)

LED Accent kits - look really cool @ night. These are the birghtest LED's that I have seen offered. What you can do with ONLY 4 leds, people are usually using around 15-20 "pods".
- Solid on with the ability to dim them
- Mulitiple Stobe patterns
- Breathing feature - fades from bright to off then back again.

some people ride with them on, but I dont know if its legal. So do that @ your own risk.

H.I.D Headlight upgrades....roughly 3x's the light output @ only 35w's !!!
- Greatly increase your night time visability.
- Helps YOU be seen during the day too.
- For those of you with a single hi/low beam H4 - I offer a Bi-Xenon Kit. Hi & low are H.I.D. I have this on my wifes Tacoma, HUGE difference.

Here are a couple pictures untill I get some more off my home computer...

2007 ZX-10R - 6 1 watt LED's
ZX10Rvarad.JPG

2005 ZX-10R - 5 1 watt LED's
DSCN2522.JPG

Honda VTX with H.I.D upgrage
DSCN2753.JPG

DSCN2752.JPG

here is some of the powder coating on the wifes bike. I need better pictures of my bike..some of the locals have seen it already.

ZZRpowder6.jpg

ZZRpowder5.jpg

ZZRpowder4.jpg

ZZRpowder3.jpg

ZZRpowder2.jpg

ZZRpowder.jpg

Ever consider doing "third eye" upgrades as well? I bought a couple from a vendor in Cali. Good stuff!

Your headlight upgrades are hid not l.e.d. right? I'd been reading there were still a few hurdles to make it over yet for those.

Spider looks good. :mrgreen:

Aj,

It was a pleasure doing buisness with you, the finished product is more than i could have ever expected. Very Professional!!! Cant wait to get my HID lights next.

A BIG thank you!! :rider::rider::rider:

Ever consider doing "third eye" upgrades as well? I bought a couple from a vendor in Cali. Good stuff!

Your headlight upgrades are hid not l.e.d. right? I'd been reading there were still a few hurdles to make it over yet for those.

Spider looks good. :mrgreen:

"Third Eye" ?? Not sure I've seen thouse. Got a link?

The headlight upgrades ARE H.I.D's. I'm not sure what hurdles there are...Ive been using HID's in my bikes for a couple years now.

What questions do you have about them? or have you come across. I'll do what I can to answer them.

Aj,

It was a pleasure doing buisness with you, the finished product is more than i could have ever expected. Very Professional!!! Cant wait to get my HID lights next.

A BIG thank you!! :rider::rider::rider:

It was nice to finally be able to do one. The spyder looked good riding away. We'll have to try and get some video of it in motion. I'm thinking there might be one more spot (in front of your bars) to put a strip, to bring some light up top....

Hrm..the little driving light that sits just above the headlights and just below the windscreen on a sportbike. I always heard it refered to as a "third eye" light. Apologies.

As to the h.i.d. I thought you said you had been fiddling with l.e.d. lights. Skimmed right over the h.i.d. upgrade bit. I have heard a few guys in cali. trying to make a workable l.e.d. headlite. Was thinking, in my error, you had solved some of the problems iI read about elsewhere. :-)

Hrm..the little driving light that sits just above the headlights and just below the windscreen on a sportbike. I always heard it refered to as a "third eye" light. Apologies.

As to the h.i.d. I thought you said you had been fiddling with l.e.d. lights. Skimmed right over the h.i.d. upgrade bit. I have heard a few guys in cali. trying to make a workable l.e.d. headlite. Was thinking, in my error, you had solved some of the problems I read about elsewhere. :-)

I got-cha. I made my wifes amber. She has a ZZR. People call them city lights and parking lights also. My avatar has mine with Amber LED's in them.

yes I can get replacement bubls for them. - the can-am is getting amber as soon as they show up in the mail.

LED head light would be cool. Would be one heck of a bright LED....

Besides the no warm up time & lower amperage draw, I wonder what the other benifits would be...

just thought I would stop in and say hello. Havn't been on much..no bike and such.

BUT I have some H4 HID upgrades in stock for anyone looking for them. Also have a H7 kit and I belive a H11 kit in stock.

For the ones with the old style sealed beam 7" round lamps. I can do your whole conversion...New 7" lamp (& 5 3/4) and top it off with a HID. I did Stacie's Fathers' 02 HD a few weekends ago...

The H4 kits have bike specific relay harness for them. but there are not kits for lets say...a HD or a Suzuki. It the bike takes a h4, the same bulb will work on any bike type. I could take the H4 kit off the wifes tacoma and do 2 HD's =) My wifes car uses a H11...so did my 07 10r...same bulb, same ballast.

Ballasts and bulbs are universal to cars and bikes. The system is 35 watt & uses a digital ballast.

Here is a picture of a 2002 HD I did last weekend, you can see the difference between the HID and halogen passing/driving lights.

DSCN5708.JPG

well good news... I'm now the the 1st dealer of a asset tracking system in the Dallas North Texas area.

I've had it for a week to demo it and see how well it works. All I can say is that I'm AMAZED!! If your vehicle is moved outside of its security perimeter it triggers an alert. That alert is sent to you via Email and/or SMS Messaging (sprint/nextel - in the works).

What is allows you to do is actively track your vehicle. I wish I had this on my last 2 motorcycles. From my demo's of "thefts" that I've been doing, the alerts get set roughly 1 block away. The security "bubble" is 200 meters in diameter.

Please ask Any questions so I can answer them for you.

Price is $299.95 for the unit and $18.95/month for the service. I am offering an introductory offer right now (PM me for prices).

some key features......
* Real-Time Live Tracking
* Real-Time Alerting Notification via Email & SMS
* Universal Alarm Integration
* Alarm Trigger Notification
* Advanced Automatic Geofencing
* Car Control Application (optional/fuel pump shut off)

Hey, bud I do very similar work with LED's as you only thing is that ive been straying away from the "pod" style and looking to get into the "ribbon or tape" style. I have got to work with these, and was truly impressed. But what im asking is, would you be looking to work out a deal with me, as i have no direct vendor for my lights. Most of the time i am continually searching the net to find who has the best prices so I can get my customers the best deal! if so, please call me or email me. My website listed below has all of my contact info.

Thank you,

Hey,

I'm sure we can work something out. I looked @ your site. The pods I use are NOTHING like the kuryakyn ones. Mine have ONE 1w LED and are way brighter then there 6 led's they have one the one pod.

I did a unltra glide, used 8 pods and a coupld strips... www.myspace.com/fgmotorsports , there a couple photos there.

I'll get in contact with you.

Back