• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

newb from Fort Worth

Butte

Reaction score
First Name
Rachel
Greetings... I bought invision's 03 ninja 250, and hopefully I will see many miles on it...

so I took a ridercourse to learn how to ride and that's pretty much where I stand. here's to meeting some other folks and having some good times...

welcome aboard and heres to many years of feeding the addiction :rider:

Welcome, and feel free to join us at a meet n greet, uh like tonight @ La Hacienda in Colleyville.

Welcome, and feel free to join us at a meet n greet, uh like tonight @ La Hacienda in Colleyville.

I'd love to come out, but my schedule is dotty becuase of school, holiday junk, etc. :-( hopefully the new year will bring a mellower schedule for me, which means more free time to ride, meet, n greet.

(and maybe go on one of those pie runs... i likes the pies!) :eat:

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Good choice for a first bike! Now... whatever you do... do not do a track day... You will never be the same afterwards :lol2:

Howdy!

..so sorry you are stuck working with Bill and Chris :giveup:

:welcome: EB

saw your new acquisition at Bill's last night. Looks like a couple of tires and some TLC and that will be a great bike ride.

Hope to see you when your schedule clears up...
(pssst Tarrant County - Tuesday nights and Friday nights for ice cream...)

It's a sweet little bike that's for sure. It does need a little bit of work, but that's okay. Once she's up and going it will be a very cool bike.

Welcome to the site Rachel!!!

I was over at Bill's getting a new front tire for my son's bike. Bill knows how to work that changer. :thumb:

And we tried out my new tire balancer, so when Bill changes your tires, he won't leave you unbalanced! :eek2:

thanks bill :-) i think i might try to get off work monday to go do the title.

Howdy!

..so sorry you are stuck working with Bill and Chris :giveup:

HI!
wait a minute... which chris? :-?

:welcome: EB

saw your new acquisition at Bill's last night. Looks like a couple of tires and some TLC and that will be a great bike ride.

(pssst Tarrant County - Tuesday nights and Friday nights for ice cream...)

yeah, i'm pretty excited... ice cream - when and where??

Greetings... I bought invision's 03 ninja 250.

Is that the one that Bill took to Red River for dirt riding this weekend ?
It was a sweet looking bike that now has some real character to it.

Welcome to the addicition and remeber to hide your keys when you know who is around :wary:

wait a minute... which chris? :-?

yeah, i'm pretty excited... ice cream - when and where??

The Chris here at work. He goes by Stinky93071 here on the forum. And ice cream is every Friday night at the Burger Box up by Northeast Mall. That's why I can't help you work on your bike on Friday nights.... LOL

mm, I think I only know one Chris here at A-T... and I don't think it's the same one...
ice cream at burger box.. I'll have to look that one up.

ice cream at burger box.. I'll have to look that one up.

BLUE BELL ice cream at Burger Box... :eat:

The whole, long, sad story is here... ;-)

You don't have to be on a bike to join us - just an interest in bikes.
(we will only ridicule you for a short time)
:mrgreen:

Welcome! I am glad the 250 stayed in the TWT family :-P. People say it is a "beginers bike", but it is my third bike and my favoite!

Hope to see you at a M&G.

You don't have to be on a bike to join us - just an interest in bikes.
(we will only ridicule you for a short time)
:mrgreen:

:lol2: thanks for the consideration! :lol2:

and thanks for the greetings everyone.

i got the front tire in, waiting on the chain & sprocket...

Welcome! I offered to invision my garage and tools to repair that chain and sprocket. GOOD NEWS! The offer transfers with the bike to the new owner! :lol2: :rider:

Again, welcome to the site and the addiction. See you on the road!

Welcome! I offered to invision my garage and tools to repair that chain and sprocket. GOOD NEWS! The offer transfers with the bike to the new owner! :lol2: :rider:

Again, welcome to the site and the addiction. See you on the road!

Alright!!!! Now she can get that thing out of my garage and into yours!!!!!:clap: :clap:

Just kidding Rachel!!!:lol2:

...maybe I'm the one that should roll my bike down the hill... :eek2:
:-P

If your chain and sprockets come in fairly soon, you can just ride it down the hill instead...:trust: Oh yeah, I need to see if Chuck will let me borrow his chain tool again. And this time I will promise not to break it.:doh:

If your chain and sprockets come in fairly soon, you can just ride it down the hill instead...:trust: Oh yeah, I need to see if Chuck will let me borrow his chain tool again. And this time I will promise not to break it.:doh:

I thought that you had one already or was that someone else's?
I need to bring the chain tool by & the balancer, too, since you will be doing tires and chain stuff...

Hey another one! :welcome: TB
You need to join the Tarrant County madness, too...

I thought that you had one already or was that someone else's?
I need to bring the chain tool by & the balancer, too, since you will be doing tires and chain stuff...

That one chain tool was Graeme's and I have since returned it to it's rightful home in Houston. So if I could borrow your's Rachel would be eternally grateful.:mrgreen:

Back