• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

NIU NQI SPORT 35ah | 100 mile ++ review | 3,700 USD total

Reaction score
bottom line: I recommend anyone who needs a dependable, safe, high quality, affordable in-town/in-city vehicle to look into NIU's lines of bikes. they are perfect errand runner/delivery machines and perfect for juveniles.

Here are key specs:
- 35ah panasonic battery | easy to remove, easy to charge
- dual piston break | reservoir for front and rear sit atop handle bar
- Fits two medium sized people
- 3 speed modes | on the first charge I got 42 miles of in city riding w/ some dirt roads too on the fastest setting
- massive LED light + 2 front indicator + 2 | night usage is extremely comfortable, the head beam is incredible (I'll capture some photos)

how can I recommend this bike after riding it only 100miles ?

I rode the same model w/ different fairings and battery configuration for over a year in NYC ( I used revel's ride share)
What I noticed about the bike:
- extremely reliable battery readings, 20% means 20%. I have never used a NIU that gave inaccurate or misleading charging information
- fast acceleration - handles far better than you'd imagine
- very reliable
- comes with tons of features

this moped has 3 major security features that come with no added cost

1- standard handle bar lock
2- proximity alarm | anyone moves the bike or shakes it and a timed alarm goes off
3- live GPS tracking with features comparable to lowjack & the GPS tracking works with the main battery 35ah removed from the bike (runs on an ecu battery)
3*- you get alerts on your phone if the bike moves + tracking. Its sensitive enough that a loud exhaust triggers it.

3,700USD is steal IMO, I don't know how long the cloud+native low jack will be free. There are several configurations available for this moped and I highly recommend getting one with the larger wheel 12'.

Attachments

• niu8.jpg
    niu8.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 190
  • niu7.jpg
    niu7.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 184
  • niu6.jpg
    niu6.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 297
  • niu4.jpg
    niu4.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 222
  • niu3.jpg
    niu3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 177
  • niu2.jpg
    niu2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 222
  • niu.jpg
    niu.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 175
dual piston breaks”

Assume a piston break is used to break pistons; don’t know why you’d need two though?

Back