• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

NM-CO-2019

Auto

Reaction score
Incredible trip... learned a lot, how not to travel alone on technical sections at altitude where traffic is light, how to pack, how to work my Garmin products, and just a great time. Next time people are required :)

NM Plains
NM-AM.jpg

NM Plains, near Clayton

IMG_20190826_073437.jpg

NM-Speed Goat-Food

IMG_20190827_173221.jpg

NM BDR Section 7 End

00000IMG_00000_BURST20190828135848463_COVER.jpg

Outside of Creede on the way to Lake City

alpine.jpg

On the way to Creede

riogrande-off.jpg

On the way to Buena Vista

gunnison.jpg

IMG_20190829_103240.jpg

Dirt nap.... tiger tired. Made it through the most impossible sections, and then my exit
IMG_20190829_114734.jpg

Last edited:
Should have placed the rifle beside the bike in the last pic and say "I killed a Tiger!" šŸ¤Ŗ

That's quite a load by the way! How much extra weight?

Love that Buena Vista road pic. Did you camp the whole time?

I did not... Some days was just too beat. That pic will be going up on the wall of pics on the house.

Should have placed the rifle beside the bike in the last pic and say "I killed a Tiger!" šŸ¤Ŗ

That's quite a load by the way! How much extra weight?

Not sure.. but definitely will be lightening the load next time.

I did not... Some days was just too beat. That pic will be going up on the wall of pics on the house.

Not sure.. but definitely will be lightening the load next time.
I saw the bags and it looked like you were in camping mode. Am always looking for new camping spots. Do you remember the name of that road? And yes much more fun with help to pick up a fallen bike.:deal:

What's the story on the rifle/deer? I didn't see you packing it out on the bike... sooooo?

What's the story on the rifle/deer? I didn't see you packing it out on the bike... sooooo?

Antelope season in New Mexico, drove the truck out there with the bike on a trailer and then after the hunt proceeded on.

Back