• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

No Moto GP??

REI temporarily closed all 162 stores nationwide for 10 days and will be paying their employees during the closure.

REI temporarily closed all 162 stores nationwide for 10 days and will be paying their employees during the closure.

I guess it is a good thing the evil company was hoarding all that "extra" money instead of just paying the employees more all the time :-P

I guess it is a good thing the evil company was hoarding all that "extra" money instead of just paying the employees more all the time :-P
REI is a "consumer's cooperative" owned by its members. So, without the need to be constantly maximizing profits for its shareholders like publicly traded corporations must do, REI can maintain a financial reserve to keep their employees paid during a down-turn rather than laying them off like publicly traded corporations.

Today Ticketmaster told me to go pound sand, they're not giving me a refund. "Try to sell your tickets when it's close to the event date".
Also asked them to email me a transcript of our chat and they told me "We don't do that".
I copied my chat and sent it to AMEX disputing the charge, they gave me an immediate refund and closed the dispute.
Anyone else feel like Tickemaster and Moto GP are being fraudlent with not issuing refunds?

Back