• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: North Dallas quick ride, 1pm Fri, Nov 5

Reaction score
Join me if you like. I’m taking Friday afternoon off because it’ll be too pretty to sit at the desk. I ride a flawless ‘08 Road King and generally run 10-20mph over posted speed limits and enjoy weaving in and out of traffic for fun. Admittedly, my hooligan days are over. The bike doesn’t have straight pipes but the Vance & Hines are loud-ish.

if this sounds like you, join me! I’ll leave the QuickTrip at Spring Creek and 75 at 1pm. Planned ride is to run up 75 to FM902, loop down 377 to FM121 and back to 75 and home. I might throw in a run east (2862) or west (455) out of Anna if it feels right.

Robert

Good luck, have a good ride. I have to work all day and am on the far south end of the metroplex. Wish I could join ya. Super nice day out.

Back