• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Not Legal!!! - attempting the Arizona BDR

If there is anything we can do as a group to say thank you to them for being there and doing all they did to help some random strangers in a time of need, I'd love to kick in.
I second this, and would also love to contribute. Everyone we met in Arizona was super friendly and helpful.

Wow! Not the end was expecting. Looks like some good riding. The snow is definitely a killer at high elevations.
John @Smiley heal up and go finish the BDR and TGWT.

Great RR & videos, Rich. Felt like I was riding with you guys the whole time. Jon’s get off, although unexpected, enabled two people to come into y’all’s life and gives me some cheer in my heart for those truly in need. Jon, hope you heal quickly and can do another ride soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoyable follow along Richard...thanks for the effort...have not met John but wish him a speedy recovery...
Wow..Greg and Tammy what a Godsend...so typical of the caliber of people who ride/adventure ride..
In the interest of accident prevention...don't need to know how fast he was going but I'm curious if he had a steering dampner..?
Also hard to document the scene of the accident in the heat of the moment but it does serve a purpose...
Thanks.

It was great to see you Richard and Mike embarking in yet another adventure. It seems like BDR's take tolls on KTM's foot stands. Mike had plenty of practice last year holding my bike or positioning his bike so I could lean mine on his. It saddens me that you guys could not finish the trip, but I am glad that John is okay. Once again, the adventure riding community shows their big heart. Great story telling and videos. I enjoyed them inmensely. Thanks and best regards to you all.

Back