• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Notice date change to Saturday the 8th..........February meet and greet and eat.

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
This Saturday come in on the food, fun, and friendship at Mamas home Cooking in Burnet.:eat3: They have a pretty good following in my area and offer a good size menu including chicken fry as well as catfish and pie. Weather is looking good so far. Time 11 AM Saturday morning to beat the church crowd. Everyone is welcome. All bikes and bring a buddy with you.:rider: Come meet fellow riders and match faces up to their site names. I have meet many great folks over the years of doing these. Join us and make a new friend. Arrive early stay afterwards and hang out and visit.

Changed to Saturday to avoid the rain.. Same time 11 AM but Saturday.

Time: 11 AM Saturday

Mamas Home Cooking
635 Buchanan Drive
Burnet,Texas

The "IN" crowd.:chug:
TRM
Zonie
Jeff S
Tuco
BobW+2
K~P
Mr2mch
irish 66

Not sure yet.:scratch:
irish 66

Last edited:
I plan to ride Sautrday all day so I don't know if I'll have time Sunday, but interested. It's close by.

Doug I may have some grand-babies by Sunday too, but they will be Barbado sheep so don't claim the same ride killing privileges.

Saturday has greater potential, but I'm still a "maybe".

Drew does these on Sunday for the people like him that work Saturdays. He figured the Pie Runs were later in the month on Saturdays so this was an alternative.

Drew does these on Sunday for the people like him that work Saturdays. He figured the Pie Runs were later in the month on Saturdays so this was an alternative.

Understand ...

I'm out for Sunday.
Be careful out there, boys

Weather looks bad on Sun, so I'm riding SOMEWHERE tomorrow. I'll leave Austin about 9, up Lime Creek, Cow Creek, then thru Oatmeal to Mama's at 11. After lunch might be: Naruna, Nix, Bend, San Saba, Cherokee, Tow, etc etc. Or maybe east thru Oakalla, Maxdale, Youngsport, Florence..

Anyone wanting to join me: meet at 2222 and 620 in gas station (southwest corner) for kickstands up at 9:10 am

See you tomorrow at Mama's.
Think I will head back by way of Goldthwaite, Priddy, Energy and home.

Back