• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Notice new date!!! February meet n greet n eat

On the fence... depends on when we get back from Austin Saturday night - and how cold and windy it is that morning.

Winds looking much better for Sunday. WU now showing 10 mph now so I should be able to be there on the Orange One.

Even if it goes back up, I'll be there regardless since I can always take my little red 4-wheeler.

OldTLSDoug

Living the Dream.
Forum Supporter
I am considering it, might be fun and Mexican food is always worth a ride. Solid maybe dependent on the weather.

Put me down as in. The weather looks good and I need to get back to riding more. Planning on paved back roads up from the Boerne area, then more back roads on the way home to Pipe Creek, if anyone would like to ride slowly with me I would enjoy the company. - Bill

Tuco

Forum Supporter
Anyone from Temple-ish area want to do meandering backroad morning ride to San Saba?

OldTLSDoug

Living the Dream.
Forum Supporter
Well, it is about 10°F colder than I would like for the start up here. Not going to test the Hippo Hands this weekend. Enjoy, I am out.

Fun get-together today. Enjoyed seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones.

Did some roads I'd never been on before. The scenery was especially good from Dublin to San Saba and on the return trip from Lometa to Hamilton. Gotta do this loop again sometime:

Last edited:
Nice speaking with folks again. Had a great turn out, 28 to chow down with us. I had the steak fingers which were real cube steak. I think everyone seemed happy with their grub. Only had 121 miles. Need to think about a new rear tire mine is on its last leg. Starting to create a good high speed wobble. Thank you all for joining in. Thanks to Mr2mch for the after eat ride. We went thru several low water crossings one deep enough to wet the inside of my riding boots. Great ride great people.

Last edited:
Thanks KP for the reschedule. I had a great time and got in a nice brisk, temp and pace, 200 miles.