• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Notice new date!!! February meet n greet n eat

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Come join us in San Saba the pecan capital of the world Sunday the 17th for the monthly meet and greet and eat. If you have never been to one of these gatherings come join us. Great way to get to know your fellow TWT riders and shake some hands and match faces up with site names.:rider: Would love to get a nice crowd and it would be cool to see some new members as well as you Meet and greet regulars. Chime in below on this thread if you can attend so I can give them a head count. Looking forward to seeing you fine folks there Sunday.:chug: Time is at 11 o'clock this Sunday. February the 17th. NOTE NEW DATE DUE TO WEATHER!!!! New date Sunday the 17th at eleven.

Chime back in for the new date please so I can keep track.

http://pepperbellys.wixsite.com/pepperbellys

Pepperbellys Mexican food
517 east Wallace street
San Saba Texas
1-325-372-4462

The "in" crowd:eat3:
Mr2mch
Zonie
Retiredtosoon+1
Montejay+1
K~P
RT_Slim
Toolfooldan
Mick
maximus_flavius
RT_slim+1
Blackerbird..........14
STing+1
irish66
RayRay...........18
ucwinters
Builtea
JQ1.0

Not so sure yet?:scratch:
Mitchntx
Yeeha! Stephen
DFWTom
Liteitup
slowGEEZR
jqueen

Last edited:
Can't make this one Drew. Spouse and I are baby sitting a hyper-hyperactive grandson this weekend.:help:

This might be doable, but my schedule is in turmoil.

80% in ...

Sorry Drew, prior commitments :(

I see we lost some post on here. Hope that I have not forgotten anyone? Weather is shaping up for a better weekend. Please look and make sure that the first post is accurate for you. Would love to have our normal 20 folks. Post on up if you can make it. If it is too cold drive on over and bring a friend with you. Any other takers?

Last edited:
Grand daughter's soccer game is that afternoon.
Can't make it.

It looks like a fun ride. If it isn't raining or super cold I'll be there.

Sorry but, SAB and I will not be able to make it. Maybe next month.

This might be a good time to bump this back a week with the cold and possible rain. Just saying the 17th might be better with more people going!

It looks like a fun ride. If it isn't raining or super cold I'll be there.
I have been over ruled. Won't be able to make it. Weatherman is calling for 100% rain. I have been wet before but I don't have to start out the day in it.
I think Rockman is right.

Any chance this ride is still happening.. Would be interested if its not too cold or wet and I can find somebody near CP/GT/RR to ride with...

Any chance this ride is still happening.. Would be interested if its not too cold or wet and I can find somebody near CP/GT/RR to ride with...

Looks like only a 20% chance of rain Sunday now that is pretty good odds. What does everyone think? This weekend or next? Could be better next weekend or worse.

I have a much better shot at making it next weekend.

Anybody else think holding off till next weekend would be better? Please chime in so I can figure things out.

As of now, shows to be a lot better next weekend. We will come either way. Should be able to ride next weekend.

I can't ride tomorrow and so for me next week is better.

As of now, shows to be a lot better next weekend. We will come either way. Should be able to ride next weekend.

Monte thinking it might be better to switch it so we can fill up more than one table! Any other opinions?

Drew...I dont kno where you saw only 20% tomorro....what I saw in Waco..Lampasas & Llano is 50%....& a high of 47-49° after 35°lows
Next weekend is dry & upper 60s
Hmmmm...tuff choice

I am thinking we can get more tables filled next week. Looks like only 4 for this Sunday! Whatca think?

Back