• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Notice new date!!! February meet n greet n eat

I reached 3 of the four so far. And I am one of the three.:rofl: Can you lead a ride next week after lunch?

Okay let's switch this to next Sunday the 17th at 11AM. Please chime back in for the new date and I will call them and let them know it will be the 17th. Changing the original post to reflect the new date. Thank you for your input and opinions.

50/50 ... will depend upon grand kids soccer schedule

Strong maybe for Sunday the 17th for me. I like Pepperbellys.

Channel 5 News says:

Sunday
ots_dark_wx_66.png

Partly Cloudy
60°
41°
0%
DETAILS +
Forecast
Partly cloudy and windy.
UV 2
Humidity 66
Wind 8 S

If anyone knows Blackerbird please let him know we have reset for next Sunday. I gave him notice thru the site but do not know if he saw it. Hate for him to ride to SanSaba and nobody be there. Thank you.

Glad I couldn’t remember where we were gonna meet, I was gonna head out in the morning. See you next week.

The weather is looking much better this Sunday. Any others folks feeling like joining in please post up so I can let Pepperbelly's know?

Back