• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Notice new date!!! February meet n greet n eat

On the fence... depends on when we get back from Austin Saturday night - and how cold and windy it is that morning.

I'm a maybe. I'm actually in town this weekend. I updated the street name and added a map link in the first post.

I am planning on it. The weather looks promising.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The forecast looks perfect.

Winds looking much better for Sunday. WU now showing 10 mph now so I should be able to be there on the Orange One.

Even if it goes back up, I'll be there regardless since I can always take my little red 4-wheeler.

I am considering it, might be fun and Mexican food is always worth a ride. Solid maybe dependent on the weather.

Put me down as in. The weather looks good and I need to get back to riding more. Planning on paved back roads up from the Boerne area, then more back roads on the way home to Pipe Creek, if anyone would like to ride slowly with me I would enjoy the company. - Bill

Anyone from Temple-ish area want to do meandering backroad morning ride to San Saba?

Looks like I have a better offer. Something to do with my daughter and a friend. So I'm probably out.

Well, it is about 10°F colder than I would like for the start up here. Not going to test the Hippo Hands this weekend. Enjoy, I am out.

Today’s Ride to Eat at Pepperbellys

Last edited:
Back