• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HILL COUNTRY Nov 19-21, 2021 - Wildcat Women's Weekend - Hidden Falls ADV Park , Marble Falls TX

Saw that too. Would love to see some ladies ride. Hope it brings more into the sport.
Wife said "no" when I told her to sign up.

Thanks Dao for posting this.

The TTR 250 is out of commission right now, so I'ma gunna help with whatever they need. Looking forward to it!

Gina, you are welcome to use my 2014 Honda CRF 250L if you like... Its in JC

Gina, you are welcome to use my 2014 Honda CRF 250L if you like... Its in JC
Very generous and thoughtful of you. The organizers think that there may be a bike available for me so I will just take my chances. Thanks tho!

(We need to hold a clinic at your place!)

I found some old tractor tires to use on the new enduro practice track!!!

20211117_214757047_iOS.jpg

The Wildcat Women’s Weekend was a smashing success.

About 30 women showed up to ride and learn (number of participants being limited by the number of available leaders/instructors.) Students varied from super brand new, to very experienced and capable.

IMG_20211120_100312781.jpg

I volunteered to be a gopher, however, a bike was available and I was thrilled to be able to ride.

IMG_20211120_091753456.jpg

My steed for the day, KLX 300r

Jenny, the organizer, did an absolutely awesome job. And, great news! She plans to repeat the event next year.

I hope to get more pix and post a more complete write up later.

Thanks again to Dao for posting this on TWT, I wouldn’t have heard of it otherwise and it was a great experience.

Last edited:
Very generous and thoughtful of you. The organizers think that there may be a bike available for me so I will just take my chances. Thanks tho!

(We need to hold a clinic at
Cool. I can volunteer my bike and time for the next one if they let guys do that.

Saw that too. Would love to see some ladies ride. Hope it brings more into the sport.
Wife said "no" when I told her to sign up.
Yeah my wife would say Hel_ NO thou baby girl Becky would be on board in a heartbeat lol...I asked her this weekend if I could sell her brother's bike, she quickly said we ain't selling none of the bikes we have, she can't wait to grow up abit and start riding
20211121_184805.jpg

Last edited:
Back