• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: November 10TH meet and greet and eat

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Here we go this Sunday at eleven sharp we are going to all meet up at The Branch a spot retiredtosoon has mentioned to me several times as a favorite. Please join us for food, fun, and friendship.:eat: All riders welcome.:rider: Bring a friend and maybe make a new one. These gatherings are great ways to make new riding buddies and life long friends. Do not miss the chance to match faces to site names. Chime in on the thread so I can keep Charles up to date on how many to expect.

Time: 11 AM sharp
Sunday the 10th

The Branch neighborhood grill
17130 HWY 46 W
Spring Branch,TX
830-885-7352

The IN crowd:thumb:
Retiredtosoon+1
RT_Slim+1
MonteJay+1
K~P
Builtea
Blackerbird
ucwinters

Not sure just yet crew.:scratch:
Dahveed
randypower
Rover T
Tuco

Last edited:
Great choice, Drew.

I'm a maybe. @RoverT will be in town for the weekend for a car project. It depends on whether we get it done on Saturday.

Great choice, Drew.

I'm a maybe. @RoverT will be in town for the weekend for a car project. It depends on whether we get it done on Saturday.
Yeah that place is great! If the car is done by then let's swing by.

Sent from my Moto Z2 using Tapatalk

Time to make one of these again, I've been traveling so much with work I am always out of town. Hoping to join up with RT Slim on this one. Can't pass up the Hill Country in the fall...Bill

mighty close for me, but I'm on the backside (finally!) of a brutal head cold, and the bike sits still covered with dust waiting prep for the just started riding season.
next time.

Thanks for the heads up Drew... Sundays don't work very well for me at the moment...

I really need to get my butt on the bike for something other than going to work!

Spring Branch isn't far but already have another obligation with my wife at 11 this day. It's been over a month since I rode, might not get to it until Big Bend in a couple of weeks. Have fun!

Good weather, good roads, good food and good company today! Thanks for putting this together Drew! Now safely back home and thinking about a nap.

It was an easy 160 mile hop, skip and a jump ride to Spring Branch for me. My bike and I really needed to get out today as it's been over a month since my last outing. Thanks Drew and good luck with that chain issue.

Ed's paper plated 950 Duc

Last edited:
Back