• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

November 10th sign in for Gatesville Meet n Greet n Eatin with A Side O Ride

Never been to one of these but I'm looking forward to joining the group Sunday. Sign me up and thanks for putting this together.

Figgered I'd post this up for those not.."in the kno"...

As for the Feed Mill... was gonna post a Mapquest link but their directions are not correct. Coming from Waco what ya do is take 84 to downtown... last light before dropping down to the bridge is 7th. Feed Mill is between 6th & 7th. Turn right (north) off of 84... You can't really see it from the highway. Front is recessed behind parking lot. Back faces the next street curbside. Side street is Saunders. Directly north of the courthouse.

Google has a good satellite pic... just zoom in if necessary

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=...77068&sspn=23.622808,35.244141&mid=1307322470

Reverse the directions if coming from the west... 1st light after river bridge take a left on 7th

Figgered I'd post this up for those not.."in the kno"...

As for the Feed Mill... was gonna post a Mapquest link but their directions are not correct. Coming from Waco what ya do is take 84 to downtown... last light before dropping down to the bridge is 7th. Feed Mill is between 6th & 7th. Turn right (north) off of 84... You can't really see it from the highway. Front is recessed behind parking lot. Back faces the next street curbside. Side street is Saunders. Directly north of the courthouse.

Google has a good satellite pic... just zoom in if necessary

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=...77068&sspn=23.622808,35.244141&mid=1307322470

Reverse the directions if coming from the west... 1st light after river bridge take a left on 7th

Look for the four old grain silos. One block off the main drag. Near the court house. Easy to find Gatesville is purdy small. Just follow all the bikes.

I WILL BE THERE......yes I will. Checked the schedule 2day... I'M OFF SATURDAY & SUNDAY!!

...& This time I won't be in the Camry lookin like an idiot with everyone else on bikes. It's time to ride.

I WILL BE THERE......yes I will. Checked the schedule 2day... I'M OFF SATURDAY & SUNDAY!!

...& This time I won't be in the Camry lookin like an idiot with everyone else on bikes. It's time to ride.

I was starting to worry. I told them to put on an extra pot of steak tips for you.:lol2: You camping to? KP

I was starting to worry. I told them to put on an extra pot of steak tips for you.:lol2: You camping to? KP

I REALLY liked those pork tips last time....

Camping??? Yeah right.....uh huh... sure....After the ride to Dallas an back...NO PROB!.... I'm campin in my bed. Besides... I'll hafta come home to feed the neighbors dogs Sat evening & Sunday mornin anyway. NO CAMPER AM I....(unless it's portable w/wheels & a shower)

I REALLY liked those pork tips last time....

Camping??? Yeah right.....uh huh... sure....After the ride to Dallas an back...NO PROB!.... I'm campin in my bed. Besides... I'll hafta come home to feed the neighbors dogs Sat evening & Sunday mornin anyway. NO CAMPER AM I....(unless it's portable w/wheels & a shower)

Just made a trip to confirm with the wait staff that we will be there on Sunday. I think they are going to let us use the party room:chug: so we can be a little more private. Had my old stand by Chicken Fried Steak. Better looking half had grilled chicken strips,steamed vegetables, and coleslaw. Rod pork tips was the special today but I wanted to bring home half the CFS for my son.

Earlier I had said to look for the three silos,well there is four not three. I guess I was counting on my right hand instead of the left.

Any other takers? I have my fingers crossed for no rain. Sign up show up eat up!:eat3:

Things start to lightning up on my side, got an email from the shipper - my bike SHOULD be here on Saturday! :rider: So if it is - I am IN! :trust:

I guess I will have to skip the camp - too tight schedule, and all my gear is in the storage... :(

i know im a bit late, but please list me as a maybe.
My sleep schedule currently makes me iffy, so it will depend how i feel that day.

shaping up nicely, KP

put me on the IN LIST

cirrus-ly pondering (lofty dreaming) of the PORK TIPS

BOB woofed his down, last month, w/o offering to share

sw

Woody.... Pork tips weren't on the regular menu.... just a random daily special....Mabe they'll have em Sunday??? THEY WERE GOOD.....!huh (be sure to get the cream gravy served w/CFS instead)

Back