• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: November 18th meet n greet and eat

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Aloha TWT family,are we ready for another gathering this Sunday? This one is in Killeen at the famous Galaxy burger a Star Wars themed restaurant. Everyone is invited ride,drive,jog on over to Killeen and join us for food,fun, and friendship.:rider:

Hope to see all you regular riders as well as folks who have never been to any of the events. New members are encouraged to hang out and check out other rides and meet new people and maybe make a new riding buddy.:eat:

Please sign in on this thread so I can keep them abreast of how many are showing up to chow down.:deal:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJnJ0-0tXx8"]The Texas Bucket List - Galaxy Burger in Killeen - YouTube[/ame]

104 Veterans Memorial blvd
Killeen,Texas
Time: 11AM Sunday the 18th

254-213-9888

The "IN" crowd.:chug:
Retiredtosoon+1
Ocho
Mick
Mr2mch
RT_Slim
K~P
Blackerbird............8
Cherioer
ucwinters
toolfooldan
Kman198
Lddave
Rick M............14
DFW Tom
Fumbles
rhodyne

On the fence folks.:ponder:
WoodButcher
FCBH

Last edited:
Maybe. Just saw this and need to check my social calendar (the wife's...)

I am a maybe. I am going to try to make the desolate Junction pie run on Saturday @ 39 degrees.

RB

Sunday is still looking good for us about 55 for a high. So scorching Texas heat. Lightsabers not included.

I'm going to do my best to make it out. Especially given I can't make the pie run.

Got to get the new ride out and stretch those legs a bit.

NooB Dan here. Plan to join up with ye lads and lasses, providing it's not raining bucket loads. Looking forward to meeting y'all.

My boys have invited me to the Pacific Combat Zone in Fredericksburg. Maybe they will let me ride the Tenere over, they can try and follow!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Ok, you convinced me. Drop me on the 'In' group.
...or whatever phrasing sounds more appropriate. :trust:

Big Red has her new rear tire, rebuilt calipers (freshly bled) and spanking few FD oil. Should be able to spoon on the new front tire and rebuild/bleed the front brakes by bedtime tonight.

That'll make this M&G&E her road test. :rider:

If anyone is coming from the Houston area expect rain because that’s what I have been riding since Columbus .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drew....Im gonna call in sick today.....
well...not really sick...jus kinda winded
Plenty I can do round the shed though..

At least we had a nice day of riding yesterday

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

I won’t be able to make it. Have fun guys!

Had a good time today. Although this was my first M&G, it looked to me to be a good turnout given the cool/cold/windy weather. I regret that I didn’t have a chance to meet and chat with everyone. Will do better next time! :eat:

Thank you all for braving the cooler temps to hang out today. 13 total made it. Was nice to meet some new riders as well as visit with meet and greet and eat veterans. Nice to see all the nice bikes and new faces. Thanks for taking time out of your Sunday to hang out with us. Neat place to go if you are a Star Wars fan.

20181118_181845.jpgView attachment 46161View attachment 4616020181118_181616.jpg20181118_181541.jpg20181118_181446.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk[/quote]A few more pics.20181118_181413.jpg20181118_181339.jpg20181118_115813.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wearing the proper gear made all the difference today. That and not too much exposure (three hours of riding time) helped as well. Thanks KP for adding another potential future lunch stop to our list of eateries. You don't see many places with cigarette vending machines anymore.

Back