• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Now I Know I Have a Disease

Mitch, I found the little doo-dad "we" dropped. I replaced it with a new one, life is good. I went out for a ride to see if it was like I thought she was. OMG!!!!! What a beast, an animal, a huge acceleration hit somewhere around 125-135 hp and 409 or so pounds. This is adrenalin on tap. Loving it. A few issues to fix, but they won't hold me back long.

Attachments

• unnamed (11).jpg
    unnamed (11).jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 116
Mitch, I found the little doo-dad "we" dropped. I replaced it with a new one, life is good. I went out for a ride to see if it was like I thought she was. OMG!!!!! What a beast, an animal, a huge acceleration hit somewhere around 125-135 hp and 409 or so pounds. This is adrenalin on tap. Loving it. A few issues to fix, but they won't hold me back long.
I spy a ktm balance bike! William has the same one

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So, I think Mitch got the best picture of the thing and I as well.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 113
Mitch, I found the little doo-dad "we" dropped. I replaced it with a new one, life is good. I went out for a ride to see if it was like I thought she OMG!!!!! What a beast, an animal, a huge acceleration hit somewhere around 125-135 hp and 409 or so pounds. This is adrenalin on tap. Loving it. A few issues to fix, but they won't hold me back long.
OMG!!!!! What a beast, an animal, a huge acceleration hit somewhere around 125-135 hp and 409 or so pounds. This is adrenalin on tap.
See post 11 HOOLIGAN!
:biggun:🧨

If you dont break it, did you really ride it hard enough?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

See post 11 HOOLIGAN!
:biggun:🧨

Back at you read post 12, what did you really expect.

Just ordered all the parts to "fix' everything. Of course I ordered stock stuff to fix what ails her. New levers, mirrors, bar end weights and som silly stuff too. Also ordered new chain and sprockets. There is a CLIP master link on it, very unsettling for me, probably won't ride her a lot until I replace that. That also tempered my initial ride. She does rip though.

Back