• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2018 Bike Nights

I guess we'll keep going to the Hwy 6 spot again.

:rider: 5/1 Buffalo Wild Wings!:rider:
5805 Hwy 6 N, Houston, TX 77084
West side of Hwy 6 just south of West Little York
7:00 PMish - 9:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming
:storm: or

or CAR​

I may have mentioned doing bbg this week, but I'm wanting some Mexican food. We'll do Goode next week.

:rider: 5/8 - La Hacienda:rider:
12503 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

http://lahaciendaonthecreek.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming

or CAGE

Last edited:

:rider: 5/15 - Goode Co.:rider:
20102 Northwest Fwy.
Houston, TX 77065
290 just NW of 1960

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

or
"DRIVE"​

I won't be there to eat as I have something scheduled from 6:30 to around 8. If I get done on time I'll swing by to say hi.

However, 2 other representatives of my family plan to be there. :)

Was going to try Pluckers but after reading reviews we're going to give it a few more weeks to iron out the kinks. Let's try the new MOD pizza where Candelaris used to be.

:rider: 5/22 - MOD Pizza :rider:
25680 Northwest Fwy suite a
Cypress, TX 77429

This is the location where Candelaris used to be.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on comming.

or RIDE

FYI, it looks like The Shack on Telge has new owners and is closing for remodeling and will reopen in the summer as CreekWood Grill. One of the new owners also owns The Backyard Grill at Jones and West Rd.

:rider: 5/29 - Harris County Smokehouse :rider:
19811 Northwest Fwy
Houston, Texas 77065
Between Chuy's and the old Gander Mountain

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on comming.

or RIDE​

:rider: 6/5 - Chavez Mexican Cafe - chavezmexicancafe.com:rider:
5930 Hwy 6 N A9
Houston, TX 77084
East side of Hwy 6 just south of West Little York

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

or RIDE

Back out to the Barker Cypress Willies unless everybody prefers the one on Jones Rd

:rider: 6/12 - Willies Grill & Ice House:rider:
24236 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429

290 and Barker Cypress

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

or RIDE

Ok, let's go try out the new Pluckers

:rider: 6/19 - Pluckers Wing Bar:rider:
25310 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429
http://www.pluckers.com/locations-pages/cypress
290 and Skinner

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

or RIDE

:rider: 6/26 Newk's:rider:
http://newks.com/
25712 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX
Same Center as Buffalo Wild Wings
Sandwiches, soups, salads, mac & cheese, and Pizza, etc

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

or RIDE​

:rider: 7/3 - Locatellis on Fry Rd:rider:
12904 Fry Rd Ste. 100
Cypress, TX 77433-690

NE side of the intersection of Fry Rd & Mound Rd

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

or CAGE

I'll be in the truck. Grom is in track mode with number plate and no lights for this weekend and the KTM rear tire isn't fixed yet.

:rider: 7/10 - La Hacienda:rider:
12503 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

http://lahaciendaonthecreek.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

or CAGE

It was good to have a new face (and motorcycle :mrgreen: ) show up last week. I think it's time for some BBQ and maybe pie this week.

:rider: 7/17 - Goode Co.:rider:
20102 Northwest Fwy.
Houston, TX 77065
290 just NW of 1960

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

or
"DRIVE"​

It was good to have a new face (and motorcycle :mrgreen: ) show up last week. I think it's time for some BBQ and maybe pie this week.

:rider: 7/17 - Goode Co.:rider:

20102 Northwest Fwy.

Houston, TX 77065

290 just NW of 1960

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

or
"DRIVE"​

Thanks! If I get back from OKC in time on Wednesday, I’ll join again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jones Rd location ** Jones Rd location ** Jones Rd location ** Jones Rd location ** Jones Rd location ** Jones Rd location

:rider: 7/24 - Willies Grill & Ice House on Jones Road:rider:
17492 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77040

290 and Jones Rd

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

or RIDE

is this going to be at the 290 & barker location or hwy6 & 529? :flip:
Just go to any of them. You'll be fine. lol

All that "Jones Rd" is for me even though I posted it up. A week or 2 ago we were going to meet at MOD pizza and was asked "the one on hwy 6?". I said yes and proceeded to go to the one on 290. #goingsenile

Let's try a new place. It seems to have a decent menu at good prices. No outside seating that I see but it's a freestanding building easy to keep an eye on any bikes.

:rider: 7/31 - El Pollo Loco:rider:
14124 Cypress Rosehill Rd
Cypress, TX 77429
https://www.elpolloloco.com/our-food/

At the corner of 290 and Fry/Cypress-Rosehill at the corner of the Lowes parking lot nearest the intersection.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

or RIDE

Trying another new place.

:rider: 8/7 - Pho & More Restaurant:rider:
9405 Huffmeister Rd #120
Houston, TX 77095
https://phonmore.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

or RIDE

I may actually be on 2 wheels tonight. Well, depending on what this weather does that's moving through right now.

Last edited:
We've been to the Hwy 6 BW3 the past few times but let's go back to the one on 290 and give it a try again. Parking is easier by the bank and the seating is a little more open air. IF they won't let us sit outside, I say we take a vote and walk over to either Newk's or MOD Pizza where we know we can sit outside.

:rider: 8/14 Buffalo Wild Wings!:rider:
25704 US-290 E, Cypress, TX 77429
in Cyfair Town Center

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

or CAR​

We've been to the Hwy 6 BW3 the past few times but let's go back to the one on 290 and give it a try again. Parking is easier by the bank and the seating is a little more open air. IF they won't let us sit outside, I say we take a vote and walk over to either Newk's or MOD Pizza where we know we can sit outside.

:rider: 8/14 Buffalo Wild Wings!:rider:

25704 US-290 E, Cypress, TX 77429

in Cyfair Town Center

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

or CAR​

I’m in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pizza time. I think we'll do the MOD on 290 again. It has more room then the one on 6 that we went to a couple of times before.

:rider: 8/21 - MOD Pizza :rider:
25680 Northwest Fwy suite a
Cypress, TX 77429

This is the location where Candelaris used to be.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

or RIDE

:rider: 8/28 - Chavez Mexican Cafe - chavezmexicancafe.com:rider:
5930 Hwy 6 N A9
Houston, TX 77084
East side of Hwy 6 just south of West Little York

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

or RIDE