• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2018 Bike Nights

I guess we'll keep going to the Hwy 6 spot again.

:rider: 5/1 Buffalo Wild Wings!:rider:
5805 Hwy 6 N, Houston, TX 77084
West side of Hwy 6 just south of West Little York
7:00 PMish - 9:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming
:storm: or
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or CAR​

I may have mentioned doing bbg this week, but I'm wanting some Mexican food. We'll do Goode next week.

:rider: 5/8 - La Hacienda:rider:
12503 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

http://lahaciendaonthecreek.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or CAGE

Last edited:

:rider: 5/15 - Goode Co.:rider:
20102 Northwest Fwy.
Houston, TX 77065
290 just NW of 1960

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

sun2.gif

h054.gif
or DRIVE​

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't be there to eat as I have something scheduled from 6:30 to around 8. If I get done on time I'll swing by to say hi.

However, 2 other representatives of my family plan to be there. :)

Was going to try Pluckers but after reading reviews we're going to give it a few more weeks to iron out the kinks. Let's try the new MOD pizza where Candelaris used to be.

:rider: 5/22 - MOD Pizza :rider:
25680 Northwest Fwy suite a
Cypress, TX 77429

This is the location where Candelaris used to be.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on comming.
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE

FYI, it looks like The Shack on Telge has new owners and is closing for remodeling and will reopen in the summer as CreekWood Grill. One of the new owners also owns The Backyard Grill at Jones and West Rd.

:rider: 5/29 - Harris County Smokehouse :rider:
19811 Northwest Fwy
Houston, Texas 77065
Between Chuy's and the old Gander Mountain

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on comming.
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE​

:rider: 6/5 - Chavez Mexican Cafe - chavezmexicancafe.com:rider:
5930 Hwy 6 N A9
Houston, TX 77084
East side of Hwy 6 just south of West Little York

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE

Back out to the Barker Cypress Willies unless everybody prefers the one on Jones Rd

:rider: 6/12 - Willies Grill & Ice House:rider:
24236 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429

290 and Barker Cypress

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE

Ok, let's go try out the new Pluckers

:rider: 6/19 - Pluckers Wing Bar:rider:
25310 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429
http://www.pluckers.com/locations-pages/cypress
290 and Skinner

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE

:rider: 6/26 Newk's:rider:
http://newks.com/
25712 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX
Same Center as Buffalo Wild Wings
Sandwiches, soups, salads, mac & cheese, and Pizza, etc

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE​

:rider: 7/3 - Locatellis on Fry Rd:rider:
12904 Fry Rd Ste. 100
Cypress, TX 77433-690

NE side of the intersection of Fry Rd & Mound Rd

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

sun2.gif

h054.gif
or CAGE

I'll be there! Probably on the Grom!

I'll be in the truck. Grom is in track mode with number plate and no lights for this weekend and the KTM rear tire isn't fixed yet.

:rider: 7/10 - La Hacienda:rider:
12503 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

http://lahaciendaonthecreek.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

sun2.gif

h054.gif
or CAGE

I think I'll finally get to come! Finally got my bike running and registered! :rider:

Back