• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2018 Bike Nights

:rider: 3/13 - Harris County Smokehouse :rider:
19811 Northwest Fwy
Houston, Texas 77065
Between Chuy's and the old Gander Mountain

7:00 PMish - 9:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on comming.
:storm: or
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE​

:rider: 3/20 - The Shack on Telge :rider:
12710 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on comming.
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE

Attachments

• sun2.gif
    sun2.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 203
  • h054.gif
    h054.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 196
JONES ROAD location in Jersey Village

:rider: 3/27 - Willies Grill & Ice House:rider:
17492 Northwest Fwy
Houston TX 77040

290 and Barker Cypress

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE

I was told that the old Candelari's at 290 and Spring Cypress is being turned into a MOD Pizza. We'll have to go to that one eventually. it has to be bigger than the one on Hwy 6 near Smashburger.

Don't know if you guys are big fans are not, but there's a Torchy Tacos opening up on Barker Cypress soon. I drove by there on the bike and they have outdoor seating.

Torchy Tacos
9975 Barker Cypress Rd
Cypress, TX 77433

Something to consider! Kind of in a place we don't travel much!

:rider::eat:

Don't know if you guys are big fans are not, but there's a Torchy Tacos opening up on Barker Cypress soon. I drove by there on the bike and they have outdoor seating.

Torchy Tacos
9975 Barker Cypress Rd
Cypress, TX 77433

Something to consider! Kind of in a place we don't travel much!

:rider::eat:
We could try that when it's open. That spot is busy and I think gets packed but we' can give it a try.

EDITED: I'm reading that it actually opens today. I say we give it a few weeks.

Last edited:
We could try that when it's open. That spot is busy and I think gets packed but we' can give it a try.

EDITED: I'm reading that it actually opens today. I say we give it a few weeks.

It is a high traffic area, but if you go in & out on Tuckerton Road, it's not too bad!

TRYING A NEW PLACE!!!!

:rider: 4/3 - Chavez Mexican Cafe - chavezmexicancafe.com:rider:
5930 Hwy 6 N A9
Houston, TX 77084
East side of Hwy 6 just south of West Little York

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE

I'm trying to talk Brant into it. if we make it we'll stop at HEB/Kroger for a cake as the one Melanie made isn't big enough for a crowd! lol

Trying a new place. Coming from south/west of 290 I would cross under 290 on 1960/hwy6 and turn into the Academy parking lot or make a right on Wortham Blvd and circle back around Crossroads Park by Mancuso HD and come in that way. Don't go inbound on 290 and u-turn at Eldridge.

:rider: 4/10 - Genghis Grill :rider:
19710 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065
In front of Academy at 290/1960

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE

I'll be there with tales of NOLA Motorsports!

Heat-Humidity-Torrential Downpours-Wind-Cold-More Torential Downpours-Wrecks-explosions-general mayhem! :eek2:

I'll be there with tales of NOLA Motorsports!

Heat-Humidity-Torrential Downpours-Wind-Cold-More Torential Downpours-Wrecks-explosions-general mayhem! :eek2:

Wow, and here we were all ready to proclaim how cold it got at Cresson.

Maybe it'll be nice enough to sit outside

:rider: 4/17 - Locatellis on Fry Rd:rider:
12904 Fry Rd Ste. 100
Cypress, TX 77433-690

NE side of the intersection of Fry Rd & Mound Rd

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or CAGE

I do NOT plan to try the queso again.

:rider: 4/24 -Chipotle:rider:
13313 FM 1960
Houston, TX 77065

1960/Hwy 6 and 290

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or CAGE

Back