• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2018 Bike Nights

I think I'll finally get to come! Finally got my bike running and registered! :rider:

Awesome. I'll be caging it but we'll keep our eyes out for a rider who looks like they're meeting somebody but isn't quite sure who! lol With any luck somebody else will ride. ;-)

It was good to have a new face (and motorcycle :mrgreen: ) show up last week. I think it's time for some BBQ and maybe pie this week.

:rider: 7/17 - Goode Co.:rider:
20102 Northwest Fwy.
Houston, TX 77065
290 just NW of 1960
7:00 PMish - 9:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming
:storm: or
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or DRIVE​

Last edited by a moderator:
It was good to have a new face (and motorcycle :mrgreen: ) show up last week. I think it's time for some BBQ and maybe pie this week.

:rider: 7/17 - Goode Co.:rider:

20102 Northwest Fwy.

Houston, TX 77065

290 just NW of 1960

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming

sun2.gif

h054.gif
or DRIVE​

Thanks! If I get back from OKC in time on Wednesday, I’ll join again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there.

BTW, Taylor, it's Tuesday night. ;-)

Lol oops! Never mind! Catch y’all next time then.

Jones Rd location ** Jones Rd location ** Jones Rd location ** Jones Rd location ** Jones Rd location ** Jones Rd location

:rider: 7/24 - Willies Grill & Ice House on Jones Road:rider:
17492 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77040

290 and Jones Rd

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE

is this going to be at the 290 & barker location or hwy6 & 529? :flip:

I'll be there! Hopefully it'll be cool enough to ride.

is this going to be at the 290 & barker location or hwy6 & 529? :flip:
Just go to any of them. You'll be fine. lol

All that "Jones Rd" is for me even though I posted it up. A week or 2 ago we were going to meet at MOD pizza and was asked "the one on hwy 6?". I said yes and proceeded to go to the one on 290. #goingsenile

Let's try a new place. It seems to have a decent menu at good prices. No outside seating that I see but it's a freestanding building easy to keep an eye on any bikes.

:rider: 7/31 - El Pollo Loco:rider:
14124 Cypress Rosehill Rd
Cypress, TX 77429
https://www.elpolloloco.com/our-food/

At the corner of 290 and Fry/Cypress-Rosehill at the corner of the Lowes parking lot nearest the intersection.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE

Trying another new place.

:rider: 8/7 - Pho & More Restaurant:rider:
9405 Huffmeister Rd #120
Houston, TX 77095
https://phonmore.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE

I may actually be on 2 wheels tonight. Well, depending on what this weather does that's moving through right now.

Last edited:
I'll be there! I don't know if I'll be on my bike or not.

We've been to the Hwy 6 BW3 the past few times but let's go back to the one on 290 and give it a try again. Parking is easier by the bank and the seating is a little more open air. IF they won't let us sit outside, I say we take a vote and walk over to either Newk's or MOD Pizza where we know we can sit outside.

:rider: 8/14 Buffalo Wild Wings!:rider:
25704 US-290 E, Cypress, TX 77429
in Cyfair Town Center

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

sun2.gif

h054.gif
or CAR​

We've been to the Hwy 6 BW3 the past few times but let's go back to the one on 290 and give it a try again. Parking is easier by the bank and the seating is a little more open air. IF they won't let us sit outside, I say we take a vote and walk over to either Newk's or MOD Pizza where we know we can sit outside.

:rider: 8/14 Buffalo Wild Wings!:rider:

25704 US-290 E, Cypress, TX 77429

in Cyfair Town Center

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

sun2.gif

h054.gif
or CAR​

I’m in!

Pizza time. I think we'll do the MOD on 290 again. It has more room then the one on 6 that we went to a couple of times before.

:rider: 8/21 - MOD Pizza :rider:
25680 Northwest Fwy suite a
Cypress, TX 77429

This is the location where Candelaris used to be.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on comming.
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE

I think my family is coming and 2 of Cale's friends probably as well.

I'm thinking either Chavez or go try Torcy's Tacos next week.

:rider: 8/28 - Chavez Mexican Cafe - chavezmexicancafe.com:rider:
5930 Hwy 6 N A9
Houston, TX 77084
East side of Hwy 6 just south of West Little York

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE

Back