• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2019 Tuesday Bike Nights

sloan

Reaction score
First Name
Sloan
Last Name
Essman
Well hello there 2019! Where did you come from? If you live on the northwest side of Houston then this may be the night for you. We typically meet on Tuesday nights around 7pm-9pm along Hwy 290 from about 1960 out to Barker Cypress and down Hwy 6 a bit although occasionally we'll branch out.

Don't worry about if you can't ride or are new to riding as half the time it seems like most of us drove to bike nights instead of riding. Some of us put more effort into keeping bikes ready for racing than riding on the street it seems but hopefully we can get more riders in 2019.

Here's a list of places we met at in 2018 and if interested you can find that old thread at this link: https://www.twtex.com/forums/threads/nw-houston-2018-bike-nights.116239/

K&S Seafood (Gessner inside the beltway)
Chipotle
El Pollo Loco
BW3 290
MOD Pizza (290)
Chavez Mexican Cafe Hwy 6
Plucker's
Creekwood Grill
Newk's
La Hacienda Telge
Locatelli's
Harris County Smokehouse
Pho & More Restaurant
Backyard Grill
Tio Chucho Dos
Goode Co
Willie's
Torchy's Tacos
Backyard Grill

Take care and we look forward to seeing everyone in 2019. We're not limited to that list above and always take suggestions. Let us know if you're coming and watch for you.

Last edited:
First meet of 2019 and IT'S A WEDNESDAY!!! We'll go back to Tuesdays on 1/8 Let's kick off the year with some Mexican food and hit the Chavez place over on Hwy 6. .

WEDNESDAY this one time.

:rider:1/02/2019 - Chavez Mexican Cafe - chavezmexicancafe.com :rider:
5930 Hwy 6 N A9
Houston, TX 77084
East side of Hwy 6 just south of West Little York
7:00 PMish - 9:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
:storm: or
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE

Due to the nasty weather tonight I think the meet might be delayed till next Tuesday.

Well, after setting up a different day and such, I'm not going to make it either. I guess I'll see anybody on Tuesday next week. Maybe we'll pick the same place.

Sorry, mryo. you may have to represent by yourself! It's unusual for everybody to bail at the last minute.

Glad I didn't mute y'all and checked this. I'll just have to booze it up solo then. Hope to meet some of you next week.

Well, since the crew bailed the first week of 2019 due to conflicts, weather, etc, let's just recycle the post and plan the same location, and again for Wednesday night
Skid is going to be in town but not until Wednesday so he asked if we should plan Wednesday again so he can make it

:rider: 1/09/2019 WEDNESDAY - Chavez Mexican Cafe - chavezmexicancafe.com :rider:
5930 Hwy 6 N A9
Houston, TX 77084
East side of Hwy 6 just south of West Little York

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
:storm: or View attachment 47891

View attachment 47892 or RIDE

Last edited:
If anybody say my original post for 1/8, please notice that I revised it to be Wednesday night again on 1/9/19 for the next meeting per Skid's request so he could make it while he's in town.

So Wednesday 1/9 at Chavez. Then we'll try to get back to the regular Tuesdays!

Glad I checked the forum Haha.
Yeah, I planned to do Tuesday and actually posted it but then I got a, "Can you do Wednesday? I don't think I can pack, drive 500 miles, and be there Tuesday and I'd like to make it". If that particular person has any issues and still doesn't make it I say they have to buy us dinner the next time! :-P

We're back on TUESDAYS where we belong and it's time for wings or whatever else you prefer at BW3

Going to the location on 290 this time. I like the one on Hwy 6 but parking is always in such short supply there, and it's easy to park by the bank at the 290 location. Looking at the forecast I'm pretty sure we'll be sitting inside.

:rider: 1/15 Buffalo Wild Wings!:rider:
25704 US-290 E, Cypress, TX 77429
in Cyfair Town Center

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming
:storm:or
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or CAR​

I'll be there! I'm looking forward to it. :eat:

I think the last time went to BW3 was back in August!

Pizza time!!

:rider: 1/22 - MOD Pizza :rider:
25680 Northwest Fwy suite a
Cypress, TX 77429

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on comming.
:storm: or
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE

Well, I haven't seen anybody post up if they're coming but I'll have 3 with me and I've heard of at least 3 or 4 others trying to make it.

:rider: 1/29 - Goode Co.:rider:
20102 Northwest Fwy.
Houston, TX 77065
290 just NW of 1960

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming
:storm:or View attachment 51279

View attachment 51280 or "DRIVE"​

It looks like the new gun range on the same street is now open. I may have to stick my head in the door before or after we eat.
https://shootpointblank.com/cypress/

Darn it, looks like Tuesdays are "ladies days". I was hoping it would be motorcycle riders day!

I haven't been to K&S in quite a while so let's go there. It's a family run establishement and they like to start shutting down around 8pm so let's start this one a little early so they can get home. I think me and my family will get there between 6 and 6:30. I WILL have some of their fried rice!

:rider: 2/5 - K&S Seafood :rider:
7680 N Gessner Rd
Houston, TX 77040
SE corner of Gessner and Philippine, south end of the small strip center.

6:30 PMish - 8:00 PMish - local family owner that tries to close up by 8:30

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on comming.
:storm: or View attachment 63125

View attachment 63126 or DRIVE​

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

Day change for an out of town guest/stranger.

:rider: WEDNESDAY 2/13 - Pluckers Wing Bar:rider:
25310 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429
http://www.pluckers.com/locations-pages/cypress
290 and Skinner

7:00 PMish - 9:00 PMish WEDNESDAY

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

:storm: or View attachment 54568

View attachment 54569 or RIDE

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

NEW PLACE

:rider: 2/19 - Torchy's Tacos:rider:
9945 Barker Cypress Rd
Cypress, TX 77433
In the The Boardwalk at Towne Lake (NW corner of the Barker-Cypress and Tuckerton intersection)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

:storm:or View attachment 51279

View attachment 51280 or "DRIVE"​

Back