• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2019 Tuesday Bike Nights

I'm not sure I'll actually be able to make this one. It depends if I get finished with a couple of thing on the little bikes that we'll be racing this weekend. If nobody shows we can repeat it for next week.

:rider: 2/26 Newk's:rider:
http://newks.com/
25712 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX
Same Center as Buffalo Wild Wings
Sandwiches, soups, salads, mac & cheese, and Pizza, etc
7:00 PMish - 9:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
:storm: or

or

As I expected I'm not going to make it tonight. Working on the TMGP bikes. I need to change a couple of tires but it's so cold they're gonna be stiff. Maybe I should throw them in the oven for a few minutes! :)

I don't think anybody made it last week so let's just repost and change the date for this week.... BTW, I am NOT a fan of the way the new site software handles attachments... but I'm lazy and not fixing them this week.

:rider: 3/5 Newk's:rider:
http://newks.com/
25712 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX
Same Center as Buffalo Wild Wings
Sandwiches, soups, salads, mac & cheese, and Pizza, etc

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
:storm: or View attachment 228787

View attachment 228788or View attachment 228786

Cant make it this evening, but have a cup of soup for me. Got all tied up in a project and cant get away.

Post up if you're coming so we'll get a table big enough and keep an eye out for any stragglers.

THIS IS IN JERSEY VILLAGE SO WATCH YOUR SPEED ON WEST ROAD

:rider: 3/12 Tio Chucho Dos:rider:
11426 West Rd
Houston, TX 77065
Coming from 290 you'll need to pass the restaurant on your left and u-turn at the light at Steeple Way Blvd
https://www.allmenus.com/tx/houston/47169-tio-chucho-mexican-restaurant/menu/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
:storm: or View attachment 51507

View attachment 51508 or RIDE

:rider: 3/19 - Harris County Smokehouse :rider:
19811 Northwest Fwy
Houston, Texas 77065
Between Chuy's and the old Gander Mountain

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on comming.
:storm: or

or CAGE​

JONES ROAD location in Jersey Village

:rider: 3/26 - Willies Grill & Ice House:rider:
17492 Northwest Fwy
Houston TX 77040

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
:storm: or View attachment 50968

View attachment 50969 or RIDE

Going to MOD on 290 as my family is catching a movie in the afternoon and going to MOD afterward so I figured I'd just schedule bike night there too!

:rider: 4/2 - MOD Pizza :rider:
25680 Northwest Fwy suite a
Cypress, TX 77429

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on comming.
:storm: or View attachment 53556

View attachment 53557 or RIDE

:rider: 4/16 - La Hacienda:rider:
12503 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

http://lahaciendaonthecreek.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming
:storm:or SHINE

RIDE or CAGE

Sorry, late post again. Been busy and didn't have anything I was really craving.

NOTICE we try to get to this one a few minutes early since they try to close up and go home shortly after 8

:rider: 4/23 - K&S Seafood :rider:
7680 N Gessner Rd
Houston, TX 77040
SE corner of Gessner and Philippine, south end of the small strip center.

6:30 PMish - 8:00 PMish - local family owner that tries to close up by 8:30

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

:storm: or View attachment 63125

View attachment 63126 or DRIVE​

One day I'll take the time to figure out how attachments work in this new system!

Folks I'm not going to have time for bike night this week on 4/30. I was out in Odessa Friday-Monday and have too much stuff left to do for TMGP in Denton.

Wing time!

:rider: 5/7 Buffalo Wild Wings!:rider:
25704 US-290 E, Cypress, TX 77429
in Cyfair Town Center

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming
:storm:or View attachment 49082

View attachment 49083 or CAR​

Wing time again! Yes, a repeat since nobody could make it last week.

:rider: 5/14 Buffalo Wild Wings!:rider:
25704 US-290 E, Cypress, TX 77429
in Cyfair Town Center

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

:storm:or View attachment 49082

View attachment 49083 or CAR​

The last time we tried Creekwood Grill it had only been open a short time. Now it's been open a while and the menu has expanded considerably so let's go back and check it out.

:rider: 5/21 - Creekwood Grill:rider:
12710 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429
Old PO's and the Shack location

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

:storm:or View attachment 51279

View attachment 51280 or "DRIVE"​

Cale has finals on Wednesday so we can't hang out long after we're done eating. I'll try to get there 15-20 minutes early.

:rider: 5/28 - Chavez Mexican Cafe - chavezmexicancafe.com :rider:
5930 Hwy 6 N A9
Houston, TX 77084
East side of Hwy 6 just south of West Little York

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

:storm: or View attachment 47891

View attachment 47892 or RIDE

:rider: 6/4 - Locatellis on Fry Rd:rider:
12904 Fry Rd Ste. 100
Cypress, TX 77433-690

NE side of the intersection of Fry Rd & Mound Rd

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

:storm:or View attachment 53695

View attachment 53696 or CAGE

As usual with K&S we try to start a little earlier since they like to start cleaning up around 8. I should be there 6:15-ish

:rider: 6/11 - K&S Seafood :rider:
7680 N Gessner Rd
Houston, TX 77040
SE corner of Gessner and Philippine, south end of the small strip center.

6:30 PMish - 8:00 PMish - local family owner that tries to close up by 8:30

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

:storm: or View attachment 63125

View attachment 63126 or DRIVE​

Trying a new location. I'll let you know who to blame if we don't like it!

:rider: 6/18 - El Jimadore on Telge :rider:
12600 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429
Between La Hacienda and Creekwood Grill

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

:storm: or View attachment 53556

View attachment 53557 or RIDE

Back