• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2019 Tuesday Bike Nights

We're going to go give Locatellis some business since they sort of got shafted by some customers and Channel 2 news over some people who got a "large group gratuity" added to their bill and then claimed racism. Now, if we get there and others have the same idea and it's packed, maybe we'll just run back up to 290 and hit Smashburger.

:rider: 6/25 - Locatellis on Fry Rd:rider:
12904 Fry Rd Ste. 100
Cypress, TX 77433-690

NE side of the intersection of Fry Rd & Mound Rd

7:00 PMish - 9:00 PMish
EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming
:storm:or View attachment 53695

View attachment 53696 or CAGE

It was packed with standing-room-only so we relocated across 290 to smashburger

No meeting for 7/2 unless individuals get together. We'll do something next week. Happy July 4 everybody and if you still need something to do this weekend TMGP is racing at the Katy track this weekend. Endurance Saturday, Sprints Sunday

:rider: 7/9 - Harris County Smokehouse :rider:
19811 Northwest Fwy
Houston, Texas 77065
Between Chuy's and the old Gander Mountain

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on comming.
:storm: or View attachment 230053

View attachment 230054 or CAGE​

:rider: 7/16 Newk's:rider:
http://newks.com/
25712 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX
Sandwiches, soups, salads, mac & cheese, and Pizza, etc

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
:storm: or View attachment 228787

View attachment 228788 or View attachment 228786

NOTICE this is the MOD Pizza on Hwy 6 just north of West Rd at the opposite end of the building with Smashburger

:rider: 7/23 - MOD Pizza :rider:
8552 Hwy 6 N Suite 500
Houston, TX 77095

7:00 PMish - 8:30 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on comming.
:storm: or View attachment 53556

View attachment 53557 or RIDE

I don't know if I'll be able to make anything tomorrow... Maybe Willies on Jones if I'm around.

I'll be at Willies tonight. Jones Rd/290. Probably try to get there a little before 7

So, I'm officially usually going to be busy on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday evening each month with the JVHS robotics team. This is starting this week the 13th. So I'm not going to post anything up officially. However if anybody says on the 13th, "Hey, I'll meet you early at K&S Seafood at 6pm tonight." I could probably be there! :)

Next week we may have an out of town guest who seems to like Goode Co BBQ so we may go there on the 20th.

FYI, I'm not going to be near K&S now. Will be more in the Jones/WestRd area. So I'll see ya'll next week!

I may have mentioned having BBQ this week, but me, Gavin, and Cale were in Cresson all weekend and BBQ was about the only option near the track and we're about bbq'd out. It's wing time. And I think it's 2 for 1 boneless on Tuesdays.

:rider: 8/20 Buffalo Wild Wings!:rider:
25704 US-290 E, Cypress, TX 77429
in Cyfair Town Center

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming
:storm:or View attachment 49082

View attachment 49083 or CAR​

I'm not scheduling a meeting tomorrow. I'll be busy playing robotics. See ya'll next week!

Something a little different where we haven't been before.

:rider: 9/3 - E-Star Chinese buffet :rider:
17440 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77040

Close to Willies on Jones. Same general parking lot and afterwards we can go to Specs about 2 doors down!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

I'm ready for some Mexican food. Who's with me?

:rider: 9/17 - La Hacienda:rider:
12503 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

http://lahaciendaonthecreek.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

:storm:or SHINE

RIDE or CAGE

No meeting planned for 9/24. I'll be elsewhere. Look for maybe Newk's next week (I have a coupon for a free entree that I want to use. lol )

:rider: 10/1 Newk's:rider:
http://newks.com/
25712 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX
Sandwiches, soups, salads, mac & cheese, and Pizza, etc

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
:storm: or View attachment 228787

View attachment 228788 or View attachment 228786

NOTICE this is the MOD Pizza on Hwy 6 just north of West Rd at the opposite end of the building with Smashburger

:rider: 10/15 - MOD Pizza :rider:
8552 Hwy 6 N Suite 500
Houston, TX 77095

7:00 PMish - 8:30 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

As usual with K&S we try to start a little earlier since they like to start cleaning up around 8. I should be there 6:15-ish

:rider: 10/29 - K&S Seafood :rider:
7680 N Gessner Rd
Houston, TX 77040
SE corner of Gessner and Philippine, south end of the small strip center.

6:30 PMish - 8:00 PMish - local family owner that tries to close up by 8:30

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

:storm: or View attachment 63125

View attachment 63126 or DRIVE​

:rider: 11/5 - Goode Co.:rider:
20102 Northwest Fwy.
Houston, TX 77065
290 just NW of 1960

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

:storm:or View attachment 51279

View attachment 51280 or "DRIVE"​

I have somewhere to be at 7:30 so I'm putting K&S again so I can make it to bike night too. I'm going to try to be there 6:15-ish so I have plenty of time.

:rider: 11/19 - K&S Seafood :rider:
7680 N Gessner Rd
Houston, TX 77040
SE corner of Gessner and Philippine, south end of the small strip center.

6:30 PMish - 8:00 PMish - local family owner that tries to close up by 8:30

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

:storm: or View attachment 63125

View attachment 63126 or DRIVE​

Back