• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2020 Tuesday Bike Nights

That is the one by my house. It's a little small, but it's not like we have 20 people showing up. :lol2:

I'll be there!

That is the one by my house. It's a little small, but it's not like we have 20 people showing up. :lol2:

I'll be there!

Yeah, I didn't feel like going to the one at 290 and 6 with all the construction at that intersection.

:rider: 6/16 - Harris County Smokehouse:rider:
19811 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

7:00 PMish - 9:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

RAIN or SHINE

RIDE or DRIVE

Note that we typically start this one a little earlier as they tend to start closing up around 8pm

:rider: 6/23 - K&S Seafood :rider:
7680 N Gessner Rd
Houston, TX 77040
SE corner of Gessner and Philippine, south end of the small strip center.

6:15 PMish - 8:00 PMish - local family owner that tries to close up by 8:30

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

Willies on JONES RD
I want to get something at Harbor Freight next door so I'll try to get there a few minutes early which means I'll barely make it on time!

:rider: 6/30 - Willies Ice House - Jones Rd:rider:
17492 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77040

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

MOD on 290 at SpringCypress. We'll go there as it's bigger inside (and outside)

:rider: 7/7 - MOD Pizza :rider:
25680 Northwest Fwy ste a
Cypress, TX 77429

7:00 PMish - 8:30 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

Let's go visit La Hacienda. We haven't been there since September I think!

:rider: 7/14 - La Hacienda:rider:
12503 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

http://lahaciendaonthecreek.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming
:storm:or SHINE

RIDE or CAGE

290 location.

:rider: 7/21 Buffalo Wild Wings!:rider:
25704 US-290 E, Cypress, TX 77429
in Cyfair Town Center

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming

:storm: or :sun:

🏍
or 🚗

Ahh ****, just say this post a day late. I'll have to catch next week.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

No meeting tonight 7/28. Several of the regulars are busy or out of town. We'll doing something next week

Thinking about going to the Shack burger place this week. Waiting to see if Skid will be able to make it first as I know he really liked going to the one that used to be on Telge.

No Shack tonight. They're only open Friday-Sunday right now. Said they hope to get to full schedule soon. I see a posting on their FB page about waitstaff needed.
So let's go to Good Co? No, 290 location not open. Fajita Willies? no, takeout only... Oh good grief. Well, i'm still busy at work. Somebody else come up with something!!

Here's where we've been:
pre-2019
El Rey Taqueria
Jax Burgers

Torchy's Tacos - 2/19
Creekwood Grill - 5/21
9/3 - E-Star Chinese Buffet
Goode Co - 11/5

Pho & More Restaurant - 1/7
Chavez Mexican Cafe - 1/28
Willie's Barker Cypress - 5/12
Newk's - 5/26
Chipotle - 6/9
Harris County Smokehouse - 6/16
K&S Seafood - 6/23
Willies Jones Rd - 6/30
MOD Pizza 290 - 7/7
La Hacienda - 7/14
BW3 290 - 7/21

:rider: 8/4 - Willie's Grill & Icehouse - BarkerCypress and 290:rider:
Willie's Grill & Icehouse,
24236 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

:rider: 8/11 - Harris County Smokehouse:rider:
19811 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

Los Cucos is advertising half price fajitas on Tuesday so let's go!!! Don't be late in case it's crowded. If it's to bad we'll call it in and picnic on tailgates in the parking lot!
Want to do 6:30?

:rider: 8/18 - Los Cucos Jersey Village:rider:
17386 Northwest Fwy
Jersey Village, TX 77040

6:30 PMish - 9:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

Celebrate National Fajita Day on August 18th, 2020, at
Los Cucos Mexican Cafe. We'll be having
HALF PRICE FAJITAS all day!

Stop by any of our locations to indulge in our tasty fajitas!

Beef $9.99
Chicken $8.99
Mixed $9.99

Available for Dine-In & To-Go!

Back