• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2020 Tuesday Bike Nights

sloan

Reaction score
First Name
Sloan
Last Name
Essman
Happy New Year!

Welcome to a new thread for 2020. The old 2019 info is here: https://www.twtex.com/forums/threads/nw-houston-2019-tuesday-bike-nights.119336/
The latest time we went to each place in 2019, while only going about every other Tuesday:
Chipotle - 4/24
Pho & More Restaurant - ???
Torchy's Tacos - 2/19
Creekwood Grill - 5/21
Chavez Mexican Cafe - 5/28
7/9 - Harris County Smokehouse
9/3 - E-Star Chinese Buffet
9/17 - La Hacienda
10/1 - Newk's
10/15 - MOD
11/5 - Goode Co
12/3 - BW3 290
12/17 - K&S Seafood
12/31 - Willies Jones Rd

Now let's get started. We were going to hit up Pho & More on 12/31 but they were closed so they're back on the schedule for this week:

:rider: 1/7/2020- Pho & More Restaurant:rider:
9405 Huffmeister Rd #120
Houston, TX 77095

7:00 PMish - 9:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
:storm: or

251802 or 251803

Last edited:
Late notice, but I'll be there. šŸ˜

This is the MOD on 290 at SpringCypress. We'll go there as it's bigger inside than the one on hwy 6 in case the weather is iffy and we don't want to sit outside.

:rider: 1/14 - MOD Pizza :rider:
25680 Northwest Fwy ste a
Cypress, TX 77429

7:00 PMish - 8:30 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
:storm: or View attachment 251801

View attachment 251802 or View attachment 251803

If anybody knows how to fix these stupid attachments where they display properly inline, please do so.​

I'm not sure I'll be able to make anything this week 1/21. Maybe just skip it until next week?

:rider: 1/28 - Chavez Mexican Cafe - chavezmexicancafe.com :rider:
5930 Hwy 6 N A9
Houston, TX 77084
East side of Hwy 6 just south of West Little York

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
:storm: or View attachment 47891

View attachment 47892 or RIDE

I'm out tonight. They're coming to pick up the Beemer between 7:00 & 8:00 pm. Going to Barber Motorsport this weekend and the car has to head out tomorrow morning.

No meeting tonight 2/4/2020. Most everybody is busy or tired. We'll meet up next week.

I'm not going to be able to make it to a bike night this week either 2/11/2020. Finishing up stuff to go race CMRA at MSRH this weekend.

I need to be somewhere at 7:30 nearby so I'm putting K&S. I'll try to get there around 6pm.

:rider: 2/18 - K&S Seafood :rider:
7680 N Gessner Rd
Houston, TX 77040
SE corner of Gessner and Philippine, south end of the small strip center.

6:15 PMish - 8:00 PMish - local family owner that tries to close up by 8:30

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on comming.
:storm: or View attachment 63125

View attachment 63126 or DRIVE​

No restaurant bike night tonight 2/25. Elbow deep in engine and motorcycle assembly in prep for TMGP racing this weekend. We'll meet next week and relive our racing adventures from this weekend!

:rider: 3/3 - Willies Ice House - Jones Rd:rider:
17492 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77040

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

:storm: or View attachment 53217

View attachment 53218 or RIDE

290 location.

:rider: 3/10 Buffalo Wild Wings!:rider:
25704 US-290 E, Cypress, TX 77429
in Cyfair Town Center

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming
:storm:or View attachment 49082

View attachment 49083 or CAR​

POSTPONED - Restaurant dining rooms are closed so we'll skip meeting until this hopefully blows over.
Some news says don't go out at all, others say limit interaction. We'll go grab our food and sit outside. :)
Was between Goode Co and Newks and I want a salad. I guess they have salad at Goode Co but way overpriced IMHO.

:rider: 3/17 Newk's:rider:
http://newks.com/
25712 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX
Sandwiches, soups, salads, mac & cheese, and Pizza, etc

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

:storm: or View attachment 228787

View attachment 228788 or View attachment 228786

Last edited:
3/24/2020 - Well, nothing this week unless we cook or pick up food somewhere and sit in our vehicles.

We're close... Restaurants are going to be opening up. When do we want to start up again?

Health protocols for restaurant customers
  • Maintain at least 6 feet of separation from other people who are not in your party. If social distancing is not possible, you should try other measures like wearing a face covering while not seated at the table, maintain hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness and sanitation
  • Self-screen before you go the restaurant. If you have any of these symptoms, donā€™t go to the restaurant: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100 degrees.
  • If youā€™ve had close contact with a person who has been confirmed to have coronavirus, donā€™t go to a restaurant.
  • Wash or disinfect hands when you enter the restaurant, when you interact with employees or other customers or with items in the restaurant
  • Donā€™t sit in parties of more than six people at a table
  • Wash or sanitize your hands after the payment process
  • Consider wearing a cloth mask or face covering when not at a table or when within six feet of another person who is not a member of your household.

I'll doublecheck the hours on a couple of places we go that have outdoor seating and try to post something up tonight.

As of Sunday, Goode Co on 290 is temporarily closed. Newk's are carryout only. I think Willie's is open inside. I think Chipotle is open inside and some have outside seating. I'll wait and see what places say on Monday then put something up. I'd like to do Goode Co if they open. Otherwise maybe we do Willies at Barker-Cypress Stand by.

I know that Willies is open and the Barker-Cypress location has several benches outside so let's try it. If there's any issues we'll call an audible.

:rider: 5/12 - Willie's Grill & Icehouse - BarkerCypress and 290:rider:
Willie's Grill & Icehouse,
24236 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

:storm: or View attachment 53217

View attachment 53218 or RIDE

I think Newks is open inside and/or patio. We'll check it out. Alternates will be MOD pizza or BW3 in the same shopping center.

:rider: 5/26 Newk's:rider:
http://newks.com/
25712 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX
Sandwiches, soups, salads, mac & cheese, and Pizza, etc

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.​

How about some Chipotle? I haven't been to this one but it looks ok online with some outdoor tables.

:rider: 6/9 Chipotle on Hwy 6 just south of 529:rider:
6887 Hwy 6 N
Houston, TX 77084

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.​

Back