• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2021 Tuesday Bike Nights

I'm in. Do they have issue seating? Weather is looking good.

Anyone heard from Patrick? I'd be happy to pick him up if he'd like to come and isn't up for getting himself there yet.

It's all inside seating. I told Patrick to let us know if he needed a ride and got a thumbs up. I think he's been making it out and around on his own.

Patrick can't make it (prior engagement) but we're still going to have probably 8-10 people as my wife and 2 boys are coming and another guy and probably his wife and a kid or 2 and not sure about the new folks from last week.

:rider: 11/30 - Cypress Trail Hideout, home of Pappa Charlie Barbeque:rider:
25610 Hempstead Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

https://www.cypresstrailhideout.com/

6:30 PMish - 9:00 PMish
EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming

:storm: or :sun:

🏍
or 🚗

Sorry for the late posting. It's been a busy weekend and week.

:rider: 12/7 - Creekwood Grill:rider:
12710 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

🏍
or 🚗

Change of plans if anyone is coming, we will be at la hacienda right down the road.

:rider: 12/14 - Locatelli's:rider:
12904 Fry Road, Suite 100
Cypress, Texas 77433

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

🏍
or 🚗

Something has come up at home and I'll have to bail. Maybe next week guys! :-(

Last edited:
I'd love to go, but I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Y'all have fun!

I made it home. Took a few detours to look at Christmas lights and pulled into the driveway with the fuel gauge flashing empty. The book doesn't say how much of the original 1.7 gallons is left when it starts flashing. Just "refuel as soon as possible" :)

Remember that I won't be able to make next week 12/21 so you guys pick something if you want to meet and I'll see you somewhere on 12/28.

So... I'm out of town so nobody plans ANYTHING last week? :)

I was going to plan something this week BUT since I was on a cruise and around 5000 people the past 7 days I may stay home this week just to be safe for everybody. We didn't hear of any Covid cases, but just to be safe....

Back