• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2021 Tuesday Bike Nights

Trying a new place!!!!

:rider: 3/2 - Cypress Trail Hideout, home of Pappa Charlie Barbeque:rider:
25610 Hempstead Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

https://www.cypresstrailhideout.com/

6:30 PMish - 9:00 PMish
EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming

:storm: or :sun:

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

Salads, sandwiches, pizzas, soups, etc And room to sit outside.

:rider: 3/9 Newk's:rider:
http://newks.com/
25712 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX
Sandwiches, soups, salads, mac & cheese, and Pizza, etc
7:00 PMish - 9:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

I'll be there tomorrow!!

I'll probably have to eat and go so I can get back home to get ready for racing this weekend.

:rider: 3/16 - Pronto Southwest Grill:rider:
13110 FM 529 Rd, Ste 4,
Houston, TX 77041
NW corner of 529 and Eldridge

6:30 PMish - 8:30 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

There will be something. I was thinking about "where" a few minutes ago. I'll post something by tonight.

But why is it always the random non-regulars that want to ask when/where and then have some excuse and don't make it? :) lol
I when I post stuff 4 days ahead of time nobody new says a thing nor shows up! lol I'm trying to think of somewhere that I can put some miles on my new scooter without buzzing it full throttle all the way during the break in period. :P
Hello, im making a whatsapp group for houston dual sport

Who doesn't like Willies, right? Well even if you don't, show up anyway!

:rider: 3/23 - Willie's Grill & Icehouse - BarkerCypress and 290:rider:
Willie's Grill & Icehouse,
24236 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

BTW, I will not be on the scooter tonight. It's still loaded on the trailer at storage, but if it wasn't.... :D

No meet this week 3/30/2021 unless you guys want to plan something. I'm going to be busy. We should be able to meet up like normal the week after on 4/6

Getting the post up early since we didn't meet this week. It hasn't been that long since we tried it out but let's go back to the Hideout. Everybody seemed to like it and we can all try something new.

:rider: 4/6 - Cypress Trail Hideout, home of Pappa Charlie Barbeque:rider:
25610 Hempstead Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

https://www.cypresstrailhideout.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

All right. Some people were talking about Pho and it sounded good, and since the place we used to go to closes at 7:30 or 8 now (Pho & More on Hempstead) I found a new place to try. Near the Willies at 290 and BarkerCypress but across Barker Cypress. And if the info is wrong or hours bad or whatever we'll run across to Willie's

:rider: 4/13 - Pho Town:rider:
24140 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX 77429

http://www.photownusa2.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

Sounds good. I hope I in town to eat here next week.

Sounds good. I hope I in town to eat here next week.
As long as you're here/back on about 4/22 we'll be good! lol I hope we have enough motorcycles for Cale to ride at the CMRA round at MSRH that he barely has a break all weekend! lol

No meeting 4/20 unless you guys plan something. Some folks are out of town and busy getting ready for racing the next 2 weekends.

Just saw this thread, I'm in Cypress. Any meetup that is planned tomorrow or Friday evening?

Last edited:
This group has always been on a Tuesday except maybe just 1 or 2 times over the years.

I like me some Willies Grill & Icehouse. And I may actually be on a motorcycle!

:rider: 4/27 - Willie's Grill & Icehouse - BarkerCypress and 290:rider:
Willie's Grill & Icehouse,
24236 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

:rider: 5/4 - La Hacienda:rider:
12503 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

http://lahaciendaonthecreek.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

Willies on Jones Road

:rider: 5/11 - Willie's Grill & Icehouse - Jones and 290:rider:
Willie's Grill & Icehouse
17492 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77040

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

Back