• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2021 Tuesday Bike Nights

So Brett says something like, "We haven't been to Pluckers in a while." Well then, let's do something about that!

:rider: 10/12 - Plucker's Wing Bar:rider:
https://www.pluckers.com/menu
25310 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429
6:30 PMish - 8:30 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

:storm: or :sun:

🏍
or 🚗

If anybody else is interested, we ended up at MOD Pizza nearby. Pluckers had a hour long wait.

I've been under the weather the last day or 2 and don't play to do a bike night unless you guys just want to plan something. Either way I'm staying home tonight

:rider: 10/26 - La Hacienda:rider:
12503 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

http://lahaciendaonthecreek.com/

6:30 PMish - 9:00 PMish
EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming

🏍
or 🚗

:rider: 11/2 - Harris County Smokehouse:rider:
19811 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

🏍
or 🚗

Seemed pretty decent when we checked it out back in September. Let's go again!

:rider: 11/9 - Kray Cray Cajun House - Jones/West Rd:rider:
9344 Jones Rd Suite O
Houston, TX 77065
SE side of Jones/West intersection down by the Kroger. Opposite end of the shopping center from Chase Bank.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

Restaurant has closed
:rider: 11/16 - Pronto Southwest Grill:rider:
13110 FM 529 Rd, Ste 4,
Houston, TX 77041
NW corner of 529 and Eldridge

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or
🚗

Last edited:
I'll be there. I always look forward to this place.

I think everybody likes it. I haven't found anything there I didn't like.

Oh, and to give advance warning so as not to shock and surprise everyone... I'll actually be on a motorcycle today! :) I rode it to work yesterday and ran an errand on it a few minutes ago.

I think everybody likes it. I haven't found anything there I didn't like.

Oh, and to give advance warning so as not to shock and surprise everyone... I'll actually be on a motorcycle today! :) I rode it to work yesterday and ran an errand on it a few minutes ago.

Let's try not to get rear ended, shall we?

CHANGE OF PLANS!!! It appears that the Southwest Grill has closed!!! :(
Let's go out to the Willies at Barker Cypress. Should be nice to sit outside if it's not too windy.

:rider: 11/16 - Willie's Grill & Icehouse - BarkerCypress and 290:rider:
Willie's Grill & Icehouse,
24236 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

I'll be there, but have to leave at 8:00 to go and pick the wife up at the airport!

Going back to a Mexican restaurant we haven't visited lately. Rob said he's off work this week and should be able to make it out so come say Hi.

:rider: 11/23 - Chavez Mexican Cafe - Copperfield:rider:
5930 Hwy. 6 North #A9,
Houston, TX 77084

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

We used to go there several times a year but stopped after covid for whatever reason. Today I was visiting with one of our regulars from years back who was going to be able to make it this week and decided to go back.

There were several places along 6 we used to go. BW3, Dickies BBQ, MOD pizza, Smash Burger

Back