• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2022 Tuesday Bike Nights

:rider: 8/30 - JLB EATERY:rider:
13150 Farm to Market Rd 529 #101
Houston, TX 77041

6:30 PMish - 8:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

:storm: or :sun:

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to make it but I have my fingers crossed.

:rider: 9/6 - Willie's Grill & Icehouse - Barker Cypress and 290:rider:
Willie's Grill & Icehouse,
24236 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429

6:30 PMish - 9:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

Sorry for the late notice...

:rider: 9/13 - La Hacienda:rider:
12503 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

http://lahaciendaonthecreek.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

A Greek salad with grilled chicken is sounding pretty good.

:rider: 9/20 - Newk's:rider:
http://newks.com/
25712 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX
Sandwiches, soups, salads, mac & cheese, and Pizza, etc
6:30 PMish - 8:30 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

Is that for real? The group would just ride off, leaving a crashed rider behind? Or that they ride, on public roads, as to so endanger their riders?

Is that for real? The group would just ride off, leaving a crashed rider behind? Or that they ride, on public roads, as to so endanger their riders?
My guess is the group was moving so fast and he was probably trailing behind, they probably didn't notice him gone or just thought he gave up. He had just bought that motorcycle and way, way out of his league of riding. He was lucky to get off with some scrapes, bruises and busted fairings! He couldn't have been older than 16 or 17.

My guess is the group was moving so fast and he was probably trailing behind, they probably didn't notice him gone or just thought he gave up. He had just bought that motorcycle and way, way out of his league of riding. He was lucky to get off with some scrapes, bruises and busted fairings! He couldn't have been older than 16 or 17.
That is certainly NOT a group with which I would care to ride. Every group I've ridden with had a tail-end Charlie in touch with the lead bike, just to be certain nothing like that could happen. It always just seemed a standard safety measure. Thanks for giving me the heads-up about this group.

Mark Warren
'03 BMW K1200RS

That is certainly NOT a group with which I would care to ride. Every group I've ridden with had a tail-end Charlie in touch with the lead bike, just to be certain nothing like that could happen. It always just seemed a standard safety measure. Thanks for giving me the heads-up about this group.

Mark Warren
'03 BMW K1200RS
I'm not condemning all the MotoHouston guys, there's just certain groups that group ride like they're at the track. There's probably other groups that are a little more cautious and safe.....I just never found them!

It looks like Goode Co BBQ on 290 is finally open on Tuesdays so it's time to go back!. They close at 8 so we'll be done early! :)

:rider: 9/27 - Goode Company BBQ:rider:
https://goodecompanybarbeque.com/menus/highway-290/
20102 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—[/b]​

Hmm, let's see... check the list of past visits.. see what sounds good... wife can't make it so don't pick one of her fav's...how's the weather... how far out to go...

EFF it, let's just go to Willie's.

:rider: 10/11 - Willie's Grill & Icehouse - Barker Cypress and 290:rider:
Willie's Grill & Icehouse,
24236 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

:rider: 10/18 - Goode Company BBQ:rider:
https://goodecompanybarbeque.com/menus/highway-290/
20102 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—[/b]​

:rider: 10/25 - Panera Bread - 1960/Eldridge area:rider:
12220 Farm to Market 1960 Rd W
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

:rider: 11/1 - Harris County Smokehouse :rider:
19811 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

NEW PLACE. I think it looks pretty good and the locals seems to like it. Mix of seafood and maybe Mexican. Be sure you get the address right as it's just a little north of Jones/West (Near Ranchstone actually). It's NOT up near Grant any longer...

:rider: 11/8 - Playa Azul Seafood & Oyster Bar:rider:
9630 Jones Rd
Houston, TX 77065
Next door to Sicily Pizza

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

Totally risking it and trying something new, sight unseen. Looking for some Asian food not as far out as Barker-Cypress and beyond and saw this today.

:rider: 11/15 - Weng's Express:rider:
10807 Huffmeister Rd
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

The menu looks good! I'll be there!

Back