• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2022 Tuesday Bike Nights

sloan

Reaction score
First Name
Sloan
Last Name
Essman
Wow, another year! 2021 had the continuing Covid challenges but I don't think we missed any bike nights because of it. We met a few new people, a few scooters started showing up, and good food and fellowship was had by all. Let's keep it going for 2022.

Here's a list of places we met at in 2021 and if interested you can find that old thread at this link:: https://www.twtex.com/forums/threads/nw-houston-2021-tuesday-bike-nights.126198/

Fajita Willie's - 12/22/2020
Alicia's Mexican Grille - 1/5/2021
Pho Town 2 - 4/13
Willies Jones Rd 5/11
Locatelli's Fry Rd - 6/8
Mia's Table - 8/3
BW3 - 8/17
9/28 - Newk's
Creekwood Grill - 10/5
MOD Pizza- 10/12 was Pluckers but wait was long to get in
no meeting - 10/19
La Hacienda - 10/26
Harris County Smokehouse - 11/2
Kray Cray Crawfish house - 11/9 - new place
Pronto Southwest Grill - Permanently closed... **** it
Willies Barker Cypress - 11/16
Chavez Mexican Cafe - 11/23
Charlie's Hideout - 11/30
La Hacienda - 12/7 - Was Creekwood but it was packed so we moved
Locatelli's - 12/14

Stand by and I'll post up our first 2022 event soon.

Last edited:
Let's start out 2022 with some Harris County Smokehouse!

:rider: 1/4 - Harris County Smokehouse:rider:
19811 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

6:30 PMish - 8:30 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

:storm: or :sun:

🏍
or 🚗

We're gonna try a new place. Same general location as last week near HCS. LA Crawfish. I see some Asian dishes listed as well.

:rider: 1/11 - LA Crawfish:rider:
19841 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

🏍
or 🚗

I'm new to TWT and saw your 1/11 gathering announcement too late.

Any ideas percolating for February?

we meet most weeks and I semi-randomly pick spots USUALLY a few days before. We're trying a new place tonight but up at the top of the page is a list of places we've gone in the last 12 months. Every date isn't listed. Just the last time we visited each spot.

You're not too late, it's tonight.
In your mind and mine, it's not too late. In the mind of senior management, however, it's too late. Kitchen passes are hard to come by around here. :)

Patrick and I will be there.

It looks like LA Crawfish was a winner. It's being added to the place-picker dartboard for a return one day.

:rider: 1/18 - Willie's Grill & Icehouse - Barker Cypress and 290:rider:
Willie's Grill & Icehouse,
24236 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429

6:30 PMish - 9:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

Got to pick the bikenight....uhh.....this sounds easy

:rider: 1/25 - La Hacienda:rider:
12503 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

http://lahaciendaonthecreek.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming

🏍
or 🚗

We went to Pho Town 2/II back in April 2021 and sort of forgot about it, so let's go back.
And I think I'm not going to list Creekwood Grill any more. It was always just ok food and service-wise but parking seems to be full usually. It's ok but just doesn't seem to be a good fit for us.
I thought I found a hot pot place to try at 1960 and Eldridge but I looked and it's like $28 a person. It's Chiba Hot Pot if anybody wants to check it out and we can go enough people want to. My old "biker gang" used to go to Kim Son for hot pot when it was chilly outside but's it's way down on Bellaire. :) It's about $28 now too. Does anybody know a place in our area that they like?

:rider: 2/1 - Pho Town II:rider:
24140 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX 77429

http://www.photownusa2.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming

🏍
or 🚗

Last edited:
I probably won't make it to this one.....we're prepping and loading for Barber this week and there's lots to do!
20190914_093146.jpg

I'll be there!

Good luck getting the car ready for Barber Brett!

Geez, how long does it take to top off the oil and rotate the tires? That's all you really need to do isn't it. :D

We'll eat an eggroll for you.

We tested the cars at MSRH on Friday. My car did pretty well, except it continues to leak tranny oil. However, our other car (with the brand new 5K+ motor) managed 6 total laps before it spun a bearing. They've been thrashing to put the old motor back in and get it retuned in time for Barber. Me, I have to change an output seal before the car goes in the trailer......along with all the packing! I'd much rather be eating an eggroll!

It's only been a few weeks since we tried this place and we're going back. Cale is here and may still be in town Tuesday night so I'm listing it so he can try it out.

:rider: 2/8 - LA Crawfish:rider:
19841 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

Back