• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2022 Tuesday Bike Nights

This sounded good:

:rider: 2/15 Fajita Willie's:rider:
15650 Farm to Market Rd 529, Houston, TX 77095
NE side of 529 and Hwy 6
6:30 PMish - 9:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming

:storm: or :sun:

🏍
or πŸš—

Let's just go to Willies. It's a place I like to pick when I can't decide what to pick! :D

:rider: 2/22 - Willie's Grill & Icehouse - Barker Cypress and 290:rider:
Willie's Grill & Icehouse,
24236 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

🏍
or πŸš—

It's time for everybody's favorite!!!! Well, we seem to like it anyway. :D

:rider: 3/1 - Harris County Smokehouse:rider:
19811 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

6:30 PMish - 8:30 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

🏍
or πŸš—

Let's try Burro and Bull which Gavin and Patrick say is pretty good....Of course we're listened to Patrick before and know how THAT turned out! :D
I'm not sure where the name comes from. I've never had burro and a bull would be pretty tough...

:rider: 3/8 - Burro & Bull:rider:
25618 Northwest Fwy #3B,
Cypress, TX 77433
Same general area as Mod Pizza/Newks/BW3/etc

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or πŸš—

The Burro and Bull was good last week. I'll keep it on the list.
I'm going to be in Galveston on Tuesday this week but I should be back in time to meet. I was gonna do Charlie's Hideout but lets do La Hacienda since we've had American/bbq type places the last 2 weeks.

:rider: 3/15 - La Hacienda:rider:
12503 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

http://lahaciendaonthecreek.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming

🏍
or πŸš—

99% sure my kitchen pass is good, so I'll be there...a first-timer

I'm about 50/50 again. I have AT&T coming to my house at 2:00-4:00 to install fiber. If they're quick I'll be there.

The tech just finished, I'll be there tonight!

Hey, gents. I really enjoyed meeting all of you last night. There was a lot more tarmac and a lot less dirt than I'm accustomed to, but there was a wealth of experience gathered round the table I can certainly learn from.

Looking forward to the next gathering.

Open for a new cuisine option? How about Indian? The food here is excellent...

Annam Indian Bistro Β· 24120 Northwest Freeway #100, Cypress, TX 77429

:rider: 3/22 - Cypress Trail Hideout, home of Pappa Charlie Barbeque:rider:
25610 Hempstead Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

https://www.cypresstrailhideout.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or πŸš—

Not a good start on my part, but this morning's storm has left me with quite a mess, so I'll have to miss tonight.

Enjoy.

We have to do a change of venue. We're all headed to Buffalo wild wings across the freeway. For anyone else that may be coming. Sorry we're going to miss you keith! Maybe we'll see you next week.

:rider: 3/29 Newk's:rider:
http://newks.com/
25712 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX
Sandwiches, soups, salads, mac & cheese, and Pizza, etc

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or πŸš—

I'll be there! Now I have to pick a different place for lunch. :doh::-P

ha ha. I was thinking of Newk's or Willies and I was at the Jersey Village Willies on Sunday and Newks in September....

I'll be there.

Change of plan....can't make it tonight! Sorry!

Last edited:

:rider: 4/5 - Pho Town II:rider:
24140 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX 77429

http://www.photownusa2.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or πŸš—

:rider: 4/12- Harris County Smokehouse:rider:
19811 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or πŸš—

Looking like it'll be good weather to sit outside.

:rider: 4/19 - Willie's Grill & Icehouse - Barker Cypress and 290:rider:
Willie's Grill & Icehouse,
24236 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or πŸš—

Back