• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2022 Tuesday Bike Nights

If traffic isn't too bad at 7-ish I may stop by and eat dinner.

:rider: 4/26 - LA Crawfish:rider:
19841 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

6:30 PMish - 8:30 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

:storm: or :sun:

🏍
or 🚗

Patrick and I will be there!

:rider: 5/3 - Rudy's "Country Store" and Bar-B-Q:rider:
14620 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77040

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

🏍
or 🚗

Hi All,
I'm looking forward to meeting some of you folks at Rudy's tonight. I live fairly close to there so I can ride Little Suzy (DR200.)

thumbnail.jpg

And yes, there is a Big Suzy (my Suzuki Boulevard VZ800)
VZ800.PNG

Jack

Late decision... Let's go to Burro & Bull. I may need to run out to my trailer storage and that'll put me half way there!.

And I may actually ride! :)

:rider: 5/10 - Burro & Bull:rider:
25618 Northwest Fwy #3B,
Cypress, TX 77433
Same general area as Mod Pizza/Newks/BW3/etc

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

I ALMOST said House of Pies! :D

CHANGE OF PLANS. Goode Co was the plan but it's only open weekends, to calling an audible and hitting HCS instead

:rider: 5/24 - Harris County Smokehouse :rider:
19811 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

6:30 PMish - 8:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

Last edited:
Awesome! I'm so glad it reopened! I'll be there! I can't wait to have a Chopped Beef baked potato.

CHANGE OF PLANS!! Goode Co is only open weekends, not Tuesday. I missed that detail. We're going to Harris County Smokehouse instead in that same general area.

Should be a breeze to keep it cool. Hopefully not TOO breezy! :D

:rider: 5/31 - Willie's Grill & Icehouse - Barker Cypress and 290:rider:
Willie's Grill & Icehouse,
24236 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429

6:30 PMish - 9:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

Trying something new. It's near 1960/Eldridge but I don't think it's too hard to get to. It's where the old Bullritos was in front of Target/HomeDepot and I think they have tables and chairs outside.

:rider: 6/7 - Urban Bird Hot Chicken:rider:
12719 FM 1960
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

POSTPONED due to everybody being busy. Look for it back on the schedule probably next week.

:rider: 6/14 Buffalo Wild Wings!:rider:
25704 US-290 E, Cypress, TX 77429
in Cyfair Town Center

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming

🏍 or 🚗

Last edited:
Can't make it this time. I have to pick the wife up from the airport at 7:00 pm. Traffic is usually so bad, I'll probably leave the house at 4 pm! :shock:

Chatting offline with folks and since it seems nobody but just 1 or 2 of us would be able to make it we're going to postpone until next week. I have no idea what's on TV Tuesday night at 7pm so maybe I'll check it out! lol

All right, let's try this again...

:rider:6/21 - Buffalo Wild Wings!:rider:
25704 US-290 E, Cypress, TX 77429
in Cyfair Town Center

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming

🏍
or

Last edited:
Doing something new/different. I want another salad-ish place that isn't Newk's. I considered Jason's Deli but the ones close had so-so cleanliness ratings. So let's try...
Panera Bread. I think they're an order at the counter and then sit down so we'll see. And I didn't feel like going out to Spring Cypress, so 1960/Eldridge area it is... I may even ride the scooter if the rain stays away

:rider: 6/28 - Panera Bread - 1960/Eldridge area:rider:
12220 Farm to Market 1960 Rd W
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

Possibly the best fajitas in town....
:rider: 7/5 - Fajita Willie's:rider:
15650 Farm to Market Rd 529, Houston, TX 77095
NE side of 529 and Hwy 6

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

Back