• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2022 Tuesday Bike Nights

Let's try JLB Eatery (Joy Love Burger) on 529 near Eldridge. BTW, it says they close at 8pm.

:rider: 7/12 - JLB EATERY:rider:
13150 Farm to Market Rd 529 #101
Houston, TX 77041

6:30 PMish - 8:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

:storm: or :sun:

🏍
or 🚗

Might have to cancel. Lost power 30 minutes ago and it still off. Probably should stay and deal with this.

:rider: 7/19 - Harris County Smokehouse :rider:
19811 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

🏍
or 🚗

Barring another rolling black-out....I'll be there. We had no internet/wi-fi/ cable all day yesterday!

Wow, we must be living the good life over here inside the beltway! :D

:rider: 7/26 - Newk's:rider:
http://newks.com/
25712 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX
Sandwiches, soups, salads, mac & cheese, and Pizza, etc
6:30 PMish - 8:30 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

:rider: 8/2 - La Hacienda:rider:
12503 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

http://lahaciendaonthecreek.com/

6:30 PMish - 9:00 PMish
EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming

🏍
or 🚗

:rider: 8/9 - Burro & Bull:rider:
25618 Northwest Fwy #3B,
Cypress, TX 77433
Same general area as Mod Pizza/Newks/BW3/etc

6:30 PMish - 8:30 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

HCS at Brant's request before he goes off to TAMU Galveston for the fall semester

:rider: 8/16 - Harris County Smokehouse :rider:
19811 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

HCS at Brant's request before he goes off to TAMU Galveston for the fall semester

:rider: 8/16 - Harris County Smokehouse :rider:
19811 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗
I just got a bike Friday, 1993 Yamaha GTS1000, and am looking for groups to ride with. I live in Waller, a good ways out 290. Any suggestions?

:rider: 8/23 - Urban Bird Hot Chicken:rider:
12719 FM 1960
Houston, TX 77065

6:30 PMish - 9:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

I just got a bike Friday, 1993 Yamaha GTS1000, and am looking for groups to ride with. I live in Waller, a good ways out 290. Any suggestions?
Wow, I didn't know those even existed out in the real world. I've only on seen them on display. Cool bike but ultimately they were looking for solutions to problems that didn't really exist I guess. Not knocking it. They just didn't sell well, but that's not unusual.

This NW houston group is currently small and don't do much street riding as we're a bunch of racers (TMGP, CMRA, and the Lemons car guy). I have a KTM SuperAdventure but don't ride as much as I'd like just from being on the go so much. We do have 2 guys who did the 2021 Scooter Cannonball run and are planning for the 2023 event.

I don't really know about on here as I mostly only get on the forum to update this thread this week but I know there's active groups. You'll find a lot of it is offroad stuff but not all of it.. I don't' know if it's "legal" to link to other groups, but over on motohouston (which is undergoing maintenance) there's a guy that leads probably weekly rides out of the Buc-Ee's there at 290/362 and it's a mix of aggressive and new rider frindly. I think he's been posting on facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/groups/116227471723071

I don't' know if it's "legal" to link to other groups, but over on motohouston (which is undergoing maintenance) there's a guy that leads probably weekly rides out of the Buc-Ee's there at 290/362 and it's a mix of aggressive and new rider frindly. I think he's been posting on facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/groups/116227471723071

Go on those rides at your own risk. I wouldn't recommend them for anyone other than experienced riders. Very high new rider crash rate.

Yeah, i'm not a big fan of group rides either. Better to find 2 or 3 others to ride with if possible. It sounded like they're more safety aware BUT it could be just talk. I know the guy that posts them says something like "I am not organizing a ride, i'm simply going riding and other are welcome to come along.' Some semblance or non-liability I suppose! lol

Yeah, i'm not a big fan of group rides either. Better to find 2 or 3 others to ride with if possible. It sounded like they're more safety aware BUT it could be just talk. I know the guy that posts them says something like "I am not organizing a ride, i'm simply going riding and other are welcome to come along.' Some semblance or non-liability I suppose! lol

I know him, I've ridden with that group, and I DO NOT recommended it unless you're very comfortable doing some fairly sporty riding. They're not usually the 100+mph on the straights group, but they go pretty good through the corners. Kieth sped up a little after getting his Tuono as well.

Yea, the MotoHouston rides aren't for the faint of heart. I went on three of them and on all three, someone went home in an ambulance. I also came upon a young crashed rider once, who was on a MH ride. He crashed out and they just left him. I helped him zip-tie his bike back together and told him to get his *** home.

Back