• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

OBD II to Suzuki 6 pin adapter: anyone tried it?

cWj

Reaction score
First Name
mynameisnotslimshady
Greetings.

Has anyone had success with an OBD to Suzuki 6 pin adapter? If so, do you have a link to what you bought, what reader/bluetooth dongle/software you use it with that works?

The B1250 is having charging issues again, and I figure I should actually try and diagnose it this time instead of throwing batteries at it.

In looking around, I'm seeing $10-$20 adapters on Amaz/eBay. I put an offer on this one. If I get it, I'll report back on my success getting it to work with TorquePro and my current BT OBD adapter.

I don't have a solution for you, but I have been trying to same thing with my KTM 300. I have tried 2 different 6 pin connector, one does nothing another connects and reads the first 17 parameters then fails and quits trying.

Would be nice to get this figured out...

I don't have a solution for you, but I have been trying to same thing with my KTM 300. I have tried 2 different 6 pin connector, one does nothing another connects and reads the first 17 parameters then fails and quits trying.

Would be nice to get this figured out...
Which ones did you use and what were you using to read?

Back