• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD: J&M Elite Bluetooth Headset Univ BT03

Cycledelic Relic

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Powers
SOLD...thanx JBird

I have a LIKE NEW Bluetooth headset by J&M (tested & sounds great)
This is an Elite series BT-03 which will fit a wide variety of helmets. Full face...Flip Up Modular...Moto...or Open
It is complete with all mounting hdw & cables. Easily paired with your phone... mp3 player...or ??? An AUX input cable is also incl for non Bluetooth devices.

Model # HSBT-03PF-UNV
ONLY $80 obo
20201216_081900.jpg

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What kind of connection is on the speaker cables.....USB, 3.5 mm jack?? Asking because if I use a ipod it takes the 3.5 mm jack. Thanks

If you're talkin about the AUX source input...it is a std 3.5mm type. The BT03 comes with an AUX input cable 3.5mm each end.

Attachments

• 20210723_072856.jpg
    20210723_072856.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 73
Can see the aux cable but will that plug directly into the speakers cable? In other words...can only the speakers be used independently from the BT03 to plug directly into a ipod? No USB

Think I figured it out Rod. A non bluetooth ipod can be plugged into the unit with aux cable and then plays. Hey...I'm older and it takes a while to figure this stuff out.

U figgered rite....if u hav an older style music player....whateverkind...that doesnt have bluetooth but has an output jack...u can plug it in direct via the 3.3mm aux input on the BT03
U mite need an adapter..depending on what type of output jack the music source has..... RCA plugs...1/4 headphone (6.35mm)...1/8 (3.5mm).....etc

Last edited:
Back