• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: Oct M&G - Let's ride... somewhere

Im down for wherever! What time, or did I overlook it in a previous post?

Well I should get off work around 4 and its gonn be about an hours ride for me so depending on what time it is I should be able to make it.

I'll be leaving Whitehouse (FM 848 / FM 346) at 5pm sharp for those interested. Pace will be spicy in the corners and milder in the straights. The route will be about 70 miles so there won't be a lot of parking lot time once we get there.

Well I should get off work around 4 and its gonn be about an hours ride for me so depending on what time it is I should be able to make it.

Official start time is 6:30 but bikes (and riders) generally start to show up about 6 for some tire-kicking and such.
See you there.

Y'all have fun! For those of you in healthcare, Joint Commission popped in for a survey yesterday, and if I can get out of here at some point I am spending time with my oldest since mom and siblings are away. Have fun at Jalepeno tree!

Amazing how going to a place takes about a hour and making it back home takes 3 hours...I think it had something to do with the PERFECT weather....We really enjoyed the meet-up.....Ed & Alice

That was an excellent RTE and a good turnout.

Thanks to Jay for leading the blast though the countryside. I thought I saw a couple of cows prematurely drop their calves as our little group came by.:eek2: Musta been the sonic boom.:shrug:

Amazing how going to a place takes about a hour and making it back home takes 3 hours...I think it had something to do with the PERFECT weather....We really enjoyed the meet-up.....Ed & Alice

As always, Ed, Alice sure is looking good.
:)

Who of our merry little E.TX band is planning on going to the Pie Run at Lake Fork later this month?

I expect to represent Kilgore, Judge.

^
^
^
^
^

What he said....

Another successful gathering - good roads, good food and (IMHO) outstanding service for a group this large. Great to see everyone again.

Thursdays I don't get off work until 7pm. Living in Tyler it would take me a little time to get to Henderson, Jacksonville or wherever. Hopefully I will be able to make it sometime.

Back