• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: October Meet and greet and eat with A Ride on the side

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Little short notice but here it goes anyhay. This time in Boerne at the Hungry Horse.:eat: Time 11AM this Sunday the 9th. We have members in the area that have told me this place is purdy good. Arrive early visit,stay after and visit some more.:rider: Hope to get a organized ride afterwards. Weather looks good. Everyone is invited ride,cage,walk,hitch hike but make sure to join us. Try to make it there early and get in line. They get busy on Sundays. Camping at Cascade caverns like last trip. Please sign up on the thread if you plan on attending. Thank you KP.

Hungry Horse Restaurant
109 Saunders Street
Boerne Texas
830-816-8989
Eleven AM sharp

http://www.google.com/url?url=http:...ggVMAA&usg=AFQjCNH9o7d59BsS_gDgU2kArF4Wtjz4yQ

IN
BeemerlessBob+1
Mudslick
Zephyr
N800PB
Ron Stromer
kickstand~prophet
atx Bandit
Rich K
KamLeeR
viffer07
Texas Mud Taco
ffejtable..........................13

Maybe

SpiritAtBay
JT
RT_Slim
N800PB
Austin RT
Timbercat
Jeff S
beefsalad

Last edited:
I'm going to be working on my Dad's goldwing on Saturday in east Texas, it's a bit to far for me to join this time. Someone take pics!

i have to miss this one, Drew. Gonna be outta town -- caging to Phoenix with one of my boys for a concert. Have to catch you next time.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Darn!!! Right in my back yard but have family in for the holiday weekend. I will see if I can talk my son into getting away for a couple hours. Put me down as a soft maybe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Darn!!! Right in my back yard but have family in for the holiday weekend. I will see if I can talk my son into getting away for a couple hours. Put me down as a soft maybe.

Cage it and bring them all.:deal:

This is a little out of my day-ride range (6 hours each way) as I am not available to camp... Hope to see everyone soon.

Sorry to miss this. Heading to Big Bend with a small group of riders for a long weekend. Will be there Thursday through Monday. Staying in Alpine and riding out from there. Going to catch the Marfa lights this time and we are scheduled to attend the star gazing party at the observatory Friday night. Should be an action packed, fun filled adventure. Catch you guys on the next one.

Sorry to miss this. Heading to Big Bend with a small group of riders for a long weekend. Will be there Thursday through Monday. Staying in Alpine and riding out from there. Going to catch the Marfa lights this time and we are scheduled to attend the star gazing party at the observatory Friday night. Should be an action packed, fun filled adventure. Catch you guys on the next one.

I actually camped at the Marfa Lights viewing area twice and saw nothing.

I am in. No campy for me.

If anyone wants to join, I will head down from Fort Worth Saturday about noon and grab a room in Kerrville, 30 miles from Boerne. Possibly head to the hill country Sunday eve.

Last edited:

Yeah, bring everybody; plus it'd be awesome to meet your son.

(Having said that, i have to reiterate that it is rather doubtful i can go :-(

Count me in! Ron, I'll ride down with you Sun morning, could take you an some good backroads if you want. let me know

Count me in! Ron, I'll ride down with you Sun morning, could take you an some good backroads if you want. let me know

Sounds great Rich! I had this trip mapped out for the ride there, or cut out 16 and take 173 down to Bandera then east but you will know best.

Look forward to seeing you. I'll be on my new Beemer 1200RS.

Ron

Attachments

• Messages Image(1465380135).jpg
    Messages Image(1465380135).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 170
Back