• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: October Meet and greet and eat with A Ride on the side

Can't wait to see that RS. 16 down to Medina is a mess right now, but I have another good route, maybe we can have dinner Sat night.. If not.. I'll meet you at the super 8 about 9.30ish Sun morn.

If you can any maybes please chime back in Saturday so I can give them the final update. We want to make sure they have enough wait staff for us. 10 so far lets see if we can make that 20 by Saturday. Camping also with the world famous Bob@crew know in the past as the homeless trio.

Weather looks perfect with a high of 80 what more could you ask?

Last edited:
Can't wait to see that RS. 16 down to Medina is a mess right now, but I have another good route, maybe we can have dinner Sat night.. If not.. I'll meet you at the super 8 about 9.30ish Sun morn.

Hey Rich, things are up in the air now. I fly for a living and the hurricane has really thrown a wrench in our schedules. Not looking good for me to get down there now. I got extended and am in Tallahassee for another night.

dangit, I can't get the bike out until Monday.
mostly working on weekends has it's problems, but some advantages.
like on a Monday morning headed north on 281 while 281 south is a parking lot.
everyone headed to their jobs while I go curve carving.

do I feel guilty?

naaaaah!! :mrgreen:

Yes, I know Ron. Leave it to a hurricane off of Florida to screw up a ride in Texas... lol Send a message if you get here.

Sorry for the late notice.. I have to say I am about 80% for this one.. wife is at 50%..

Will not be camping..

Would like to meet up Sunday morning with some ATX riders in the morning for the ride down however, so if somebody could post up a meet spot/time that would be great.

Sorry for the late notice.. I have to say I am about 80% for this one.. wife is at 50%..

Will not be camping..

Would like to meet up Sunday morning with some ATX riders in the morning for the ride down however, so if somebody could post up a meet spot/time that would be great.

I was planning on heading out there down 290 to Blanco, thru Kendalia to Boerne. Google maps shows a travel time of 1:33 from the Y in oak hill. Leaving there at 9:00 should be good.

Ok. Drew, Looks like I'm in. Both my son and I. See ya'll .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I know Ron. Leave it to a hurricane off of Florida to screw up a ride in Texas... lol Send a message if you get here.

Sorry, I am out for this one. Today starts three weeks of vacation though and I need to get to Kerrville and south for at least a few days of it. Keep ya posted, Rich.

Dang.. I've been dying to see that RS in action. I leave Tues on my vacation for about 12 days...hope to catch you soon !

Back