• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Octobers meet and greet and eat with a ride on the side.

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Fire up them bikes and join in on the fun, food, and friendship this coming Sunday the 13th at 11 AM in Gatesville.:bbq: I eat here about every month and it is one of my favorites. Love to see all my regulars as well as some new faces. Everyone one is welcome. These are great ways to meet other members of TWT. Please chime in on this tread if you are attending. Love to see you there. Let's talk about bike, roads, and good camp spots.:rider: See you Sunday. The weather will be nice and cool so ride on over and stay awhile. :coffee: There will be a ride afterwards lead by Mr2mch.

J@M Hillcountry Bar-B-Q
2601 East Main Street
Gatesville,Texas
Sunday the 13th
11 AM

The in crowd::thumb:
Mitch+1
julimike54 +1
Mr2mch+1
K~P
BobW
Retiredtosoon+1.............10
Zonie
Litetup
DFW Tom
Zephyr
Lowrider Bud................15
Kojack06

Not sure yet::scratch:
BigKEV72
Zephyr
Ocho

Last edited:
Out darn it. I'm putting in extra weekend pedal bike miles that day getting ready for a tour out in UT later this month. Hope to see y'all at the next one.

Great Googly Goatsville gatepath !..Batman....
the fun lil county roads of Coryell are calling......& its not long distance!

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Add one more ... a friend is coming from San Antonio.

The Chicken fried steak here is amazing. As close to home-made as you can get.:eat3:

In, and will attempt to keep up with Mr2mch's group after lunch.
Maybe on camping.... it has been a long time.

Im doin a before ride to Gatesville takin the...uh....scenic route
Leave Stripes FM185 & Hwy6 Speegleville round 9-9:30...for lunch at 11

After lunch Goatsville Gatepaths too

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Weathers looking good for Sunday 79 for a high and 61 for the low. Should be great riding weather. Not too hot not too cold.

I may not make it, keeping the grandbabies, if they go home Saturday, then I will be there, if not I am out.

Back