• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Octobers meet and greet and eat with a ride on the side.

In, and will attempt to keep up with Mr2mch's group after lunch.
Maybe on camping.... it has been a long time.
Let me know on camping and if you want to get a spot at Mother Neff or camp at the Ghost ranch in Gatesville if I can reach Dody. Looks like it might be just the two of us. We have some catching up to do. It will be chilly at night but nice on the after ride.

Anyone else planning on joining in Sunday so I can give them a final head count by this evening? The food:eat3: and Mr2mch after ride:rider: is well worth the time.

I plan to be there. Don't know anyone on the list, but looking forward to meeting you all and talking motorcycles.
Later, Bud...

Close enough that I might show up. Told gf I might join her on her bicycle ride but will try to get out of it. šŸ˜

Drew, you are probably not going to believe this but I am off work and am going to try and be there!
Wow how did that happen? Good news. See you Sunday. Been a good while since I talked with you, be good to visit again.

Last edited:
Still in for the M&G, but can't get away until late this evening so out for camping. Even though this is the most pleasant, most perfect weather I've seen for camping in half a year. Cool, but not cold. Warming up minutes after sunrise. No wind. Too early for the bugs. <sigh>

Brief sprinkles here in Speegleville rite now...but clearing from west to east. A 9:30ish leave time should be jus fine
Clear the rest of today

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Great day! There were close to 32 bikes in the parking lot. I guess the great weather inspired lots of folks to ride. It was good to see the regulars, including Drew and Rod. The fun group ride after lunch had several people panting over Jorge's new 1250. The color scheme is awesome. Drew and I continued to Lampasas after Rod's ride.

Ride safe everyone.

RB

I made it to the meet and greet long enough to take a couple of pictures and then got called home.

Attachments

• IMG_1468.jpg
    IMG_1468.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_1469.jpg
    IMG_1469.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_1470.jpg
    IMG_1470.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_1471.jpg
    IMG_1471.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 186
It was a fun day. Nice to meet everyone. Also nice to see another BMW R1200RS just like mine

It was good to see old friends and meet a few new ones.

Met Rod's Rat Pack west of Waco and followed along with those guys. Always an adventure ...
All new roads for me. I found myself day-dreaming and looking at the country-side instead of paying attention to the roads ...

Coming through Crawford's backdoor, we came across a group of folks, fully dressed in tactical gear with AR's slung, standing and running alongside the roadway.
Just not something one sees every day.
A quick Google search found this .... https://www.texasrunandgun.com/ ...

You just never know what a Rad Rod Ride has in store ...

Wow what a great turn out. 32 hungry riders. The weather was just perfect for a meet up. Thanks to all you who join in. Good to meet a few new folks, was not able to visit with everyone due to the size of the crowd. Good to meet Bud and Brad Sunday. The after ride with Rod leading the way was really nice and curvy. Red and I took 1690 over to 580 then to Lampasas on the way back, a good peaceful roads with very little traffic. See you next month.

Thank you, Drew, for the get together, it was a fun day.

Back