• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Old Bike shops and parts

Saying Big-D is a classic bike shop is a bit like saying Valentino Rossi won a couple of races! Oldest continuously operating Triumph dealer in the world, they also work on Vincents, BSAs and Nortons of all eras.

They were also responsible for the Texas Ceegar world speed record breaking streamliner -

Should have asked this a long time ago, what are you working on?

A older Harley just trying to find out old school sources. Thanks hmz
There was a shop in Ennis that closed around the first of the year. Building was condemned as I remember. I had heard that he kept all of his stuff.
Let me see if I can find you a number.

John,

You must be thinking of:

East Bay American Motorcycles
112 E Ennis Ave, Ennis, TX 75119
(972) 875-9151

Maybe their phone or FB page are still active.

Too bad about the building being condemned. It is in pretty rough shape, but has a cool history of being a mule barn before becoming a Dodge Brothers Dealership

-Jeff
That's the guy. His old shop would have made an interesting archology dig with all the old stuff he had in there.

How goes your project?
The Fandango is coming up at the end of March in Fredericksburg. All sorts of Harley stuff there.

Back