• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Old member - re-introduction

Hmm

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I haven't been on this forum in forever. I left 2 wheeling for 3 wheeling back in 2014. Last year I had missed making the world tilt so I bought an old middle weight and rediscovered what I had been missing. I kept the trike for when my wife wants to ride with me but if I want to go put a smile on my face, I now take the 2 wheeler.

Questions. How do I go about getting a new TWT t-shirt? And, is it possible to change my member name? My blue Goldwing was traded in on the backwards tricycle.

Y'all ride safe.

Hey Bill! Funny, I was thinking bout y’all just the other day. Welcome back! Let’s go for a spin sometime around Lake Medina-do ya bring the bike when y’all come out here?

Reactions: Hmm
Welcome back
Post what you want your new username to be and I bet ya Scott will make it happen.

Reactions: Hmm
Questions. How do I go about getting a new TWT t-shirt? And, is it possible to change my member name?

Been a long time since I have had any shirts done. I might have to look into doing that again.

So long as the desired name is not already in use, I can change it for you. Just let me know what you want to use.

Welcome back!

Hey Bill! Funny, I was thinking bout y’all just the other day. Welcome back! Let’s go for a spin sometime around Lake Medina-do ya bring the bike when y’all come out here?
Sounds like a plan G. Good to hear from you and hope you are doing well. We haven't brought the V out to the property yet but I'm thinking this calendar year I need to. Libby will be out there tonight for the long weekend but I have stuff that I need to tend to around home.

Been a long time since I have had any shirts done. I might have to look into doing that again.

So long as the desired name is not already in use, I can change it for you. Just let me know what you want to use.

Welcome back!
Hey Scott. I'd like my new name to be Hmm. In clicking on my picture, I see that I should be able to edit that myself.
Thanks a lot.
Bill Hamm

Hey Scott. I'd like my new name to be Hmm. In clicking on my picture, I see that I should be able to edit that myself.
Thanks a lot.
Bill Hamm

You can edit your avatar, but not your username (at least I don't think you can... :ponder:).

To make your avatar look right, the image needs to be square and 400 X 400. If you try to use a rectangular image, it crops the long dimension to match the short dimension and makes it a square.

To make your avatar look right, the image needs to be square and 400 X 400. If you try to use a rectangular image, it crops the long dimension to match the short dimension and makes it a square.
Yeah, I'm not terribly "techy" but It's kinda unique as it is. Keeps the peeps guessing. Lol. Thank you letting me know on the picture and thanks for the name change too Scott.

Back