• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Old Town Spring: Wunsche Brothers Cafe reopens

Even though I lived nearby for almost 20 years I never ate there. From what I hear that was my loss. Hopefully the new establishment will live up to its old reputation.

Dined there many times in the 80's and 90's. Always good. There were even stories it was haunted. My daughter went to school with a close friend that waitressed there. She said "absolutely". It seems females were not welcome upstairs by whatever spirit resided up there.

I used to stop in there for lunch when I worked on the road , but I sure won’t stand in line to get in and that pretty much covers everything in old town spring . Not on my preferred provider list anymore .

Yeee Haaaa look forward to eating there soon .... all that history and add in the Amerigos owners will make for some good eating. Sign me up.

If there happens to be a wait try this place out. Best tamales around —-

Back