• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FOUND Wtb honda c70/passport

Picked this up today from @JGfromSA

1981 passport with 359.5 miles on the clock.
927695d7a4fef9af653fc60686075303.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That's a good looking one there. I'll post a great website I found for parts. Good title?
It sure is. The fairing at bottom handle bar cover have some cracks, but that's okay. It will not be a garage queen. I do plan to fix/replace them and clean up the bike. But I bought it to ride it! And the wife thinks it's cute! Might me unintimidating enough for her to try and ride!

No title, but Jimmy had a bill of sale from the titled owner(lost title). I'll end up going with a bonded title eventually. It will

It sure is. The fairing at bottom handle bar cover have some cracks, but that's okay. It will not be a garage queen. I do plan to fix/replace them and clean up the bike. But I bought it to ride it! And the wife thinks it's cute! Might me unintimidating enough for her to try and ride!

No title, but Jimmy had a bill of sale from the titled owner(lost title). I'll end up going with a bonded title eventually. It will

She'll be sending it in no time
3a0816d6f557323977543fa161f48034-jpg.jpg

Back