• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Outdoor tv schedule

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
FYI

Attachments

• DcNOZ8VX4AI4sec.jpg-large.jpg
    DcNOZ8VX4AI4sec.jpg-large.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 291
Dirtryder's guy is owning the outdoors to date. 94 gets his legs back might compete with him. Nobody else close plus Anderson had surgery.

Eli is running away with not but #25 got a moto win, Tomac won't go undefeated!

Well, a little change, #25 got the win!

You didn't give me the spoiler alert, just watching it now this evening... I'm trying to get caught up, watched thunder valley finally (mostly, kind of like golf interrupted with periodic couch naps).

ET is strong as usual

:thumb:

Last edited:
Well, let's just say things got real interesting!:clap:

450 POINTS STANDINGS

1. Marvin Musquin, 304
2. Eli Tomac, 301
3. Justin Barcia, 264
4. Ken Roczen, 246
5. Blake Baggett, 232
6. Weston Peick, 193
7. Benny Bloss, 176
8. Phil Nicoletti, 172
9. Cody Cooper, 101
10. Kyle Cunningham, 93

When the day started MM was 32 points BEHIND, left with a 3 point lead. To say Tomac had a bad weekend is an understatement.

Tomac back to his original ways. If he's on they can't beat him.:giveup::eek2:

I'm sill impressed with Rox. I didn't think there was any way he could come back the way he has from those type and severity injuries.

You are right though, Tomac is in a class by himself right now.

As the guys on the broadcast said, we're witnessing greatness right now with ET3. :shock: :hail: Hoping he keeps it rolling.

Super impressed and happy to watch Roczen as well. He was 3 laps away from a moto win. Hoping he gets one soon. :clap:

Well Unadilla was interesting, but they leave where they came in.

Russell did pretty good with a 5th in the first and I assume he got a dnf in the 2nd. Anybody know how serious the elbow is?

kr_557Absolutely amazing accomplishment in my career today. I was in a podium position late in moto 1 but found the ground on gravity cavity and lost 3 spots. Finished 6. Bummed how moto 2 ended today, somehow crashing out of a mud race��. Thank you to all the fans for showing me such great support this weekend, it was truly amazing! And a big thanks to @jadedungey and the entire @ktmfactoryracing team for making this possible.

Anyone have issues with NBC not airing the race yesterday as schedule ..... they had some golf review show on instead.:angryfire:angryfire

Anyone have issues with NBC not airing the race yesterday as schedule ..... they had some golf review show on instead.:angryfire:angryfire

KPRC ch. 2 in Houston had some kind of junk on even though mc racing was listed. Luckily I have the east/west package with Directv so got it there.

94 showed he's pretty close to back, but Tomac proved he's the beast, wow.

Yep Tomac keeps having those amazing charges. Marvin may have whiplash from the jetwash when Tomac went past him

Marvin is one of the elite for sure but he has to be somewhat shaken by how
many times this year Tomac has run him down and then run away from him.

Maybe part of the reason the French national team passed on him for MXON thinking he is rattled by Tomac

NBC sports gold package is what I have you get to see the practices and all 4 motos plus replays of each race since Lucas Oil became the main sponsor

Last edited:
Just read Chad Read is racing this weekend, last one, not sure why. Guess he's like us, just wants to ride! Can't see him being a player.

He is trying to round up some sponsorship for his supercross season next year. If he raced a few rounds maybe he would have been in the running to represent team Australia in the mx des nations. Either way I hope he does well.

Back