• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Outlaw Trax?

Reaction score
How many people here are members of Outlaw? I had a chance to ride out there last weekend and I had a blast! :rider: I'm considering joining and would like to know how often there are other people out there so, I don't have to ride alone for safety purposes.

We have been a member for several years and love it.
We go every chance we get.
I was out there Sunday with Woodsguy and had a blast.
Maybe we can meet up and go ride sometime.

THUMPXR

We have been a member for several years and love it.
We go every chance we get.
I was out there Sunday with Woodsguy and had a blast.
Maybe we can meet up and go ride sometime.

THUMPXR

Sounds good to me! Are you a member through MSRA or directly?

Great place to ride. I was a member for several years and enjoyed our years out there.

Me too, let me know! If don't mind working a little, join thru MSRA! Plus get to know the folks to ride with! If TORCS isn't racing I'm game any Saturday!

I don't mind a little work. The member I rode with made it sound like resonable request for work. I don't have a 4 wheeler though will that create a problem doing the work? I just joined TORCS and wanted a place to practice and have fun so, I can race open D class. My wife and I enjoy camping too.

I don't mind a little work. The member I rode with made it sound like resonable request for work. I don't have a 4 wheeler though will that create a problem doing the work? I just joined TORCS and wanted a place to practice and have fun so, I can race open D class. My wife and I enjoy camping too.

There is usually enough 4 wheelers you don't need one on work days. Most of the time i was able to carry everything I needed on my bike to take care of face slappers and such. For heavier work there was usually a 4 wheeler in the group to carry whatever was needed.

Club has a quad for club use. Most times don't need.

Me too, let me know! If don't mind working a little, join thru MSRA! Plus get to know the folks to ride with! If TORCS isn't racing I'm game any Saturday!

I went ahead and sent them an email about joining. Hopefully there are some slots avaliable.

Wow, awesome, I'll be out Saturday am if all goes well.

Nope, had a death in family. Maybe next time, let me know if you need a riding partner!

Thanks, my mother in law and she was a great one. Please do let me know.

We had a good ride, place was actually busy for a change. But sure is hot and dry. That might change tomorrow!

Back