• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Park motorcycle at IAH?

I started to write in the previous that the person answering sounded like the might have been a bit sheepish in answering. As in "I'm being recorded so this is the official answer, but....you know.."

I first came across mention of IAH bike parking and its freeness at this link from this article.

Maybe it's one of those things where, so long as no one abuses it, it's cool. I just need somewhere to leave significant other while I escape the South for two weeks.

(goes back to contemplating doing this 2200+ mile ride after finally making mind up to fly)

I actually rode up to IAH before I used the MC parking for the first time last year. Reason was so that I could easily locate it on my travel day. While I was there I asked one of the workers at the pay booth if it was free. She didn’t know but called her supervisor over and the super said as far as she knew I could park there. Thinking back on that encounter, I don’t think either of them really knew.

Reactions: cWj
Back