• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Part I and 2 and 3 of the solo trip to Moab Utah, Colorado and New Mexico!

wow. This is amazing. I have ALWAYS wanted to make it out to Moab. Thank you for the videos and hope you have or had a wonderful time.

Great vids! What action camera were you using? and also what selfie/boom stick for your rear views?
Yes, they are! On YT comments he mentions using the GoPro Max and in the 1st vid I could swear he mentions drone equipment (kinda hard for me to understand the Bostonian accent :D) so I figured he used a *follow me* setup. BUT, how the heck did it get in FRONT of him, especially at speed!!?? And when walking at Arches, why don't we hear the blades whirl? I spent a lot of time watching shadows for a stick or drone and never saw either, maybe he edited them out. :eek2:

Rob, of all the vids I've watched over the years it's doubtful I've clicked 'like' even ONE handful of times, well done Sir! :thumb:

Part 3 and final 2 days of the ride are edited now! Go and like my channel and the video. Share it and thanks for watching!

Last edited:
Yes, they are! On YT comments he mentions using the GoPro Max and in the 1st vid I could swear he mentions drone equipment (kinda hard for me to understand the Bostonian accent :D) so I figured he used a *follow me* setup. BUT, how the heck did it get in FRONT of him, especially at speed!!?? And when walking at Arches, why don't we hear the blades whirl? I spent a lot of time watching shadows for a stick or drone and never saw either, maybe he edited them out. :eek2:

Rob, of all the vids I've watched over the years it's doubtful I've clicked 'like' even ONE handful of times, well done Sir! :thumb:
Thanks guys. So there is no drone here. I dont have one (I want one but times are hard now) This is the new camera from Gopro called GoPro Max. The camera shoots a circular video 360 degree so there is no need to point the camera because it is recording in every direction all the time. Then there is a workflow to select the specific area you want to point the lens to, and also there are some special angles that are highly creative. It takes 2-3 times longer to edit the video, but the final product is espectacular and eye catching. It took me probably over a week to edit each episode. Just trying to create something different. I am also not a big talker on camera. I want you guys to experience what I went through without my bias opinion, so the videos are more of a poem, than of a how to book. I hope you guys enjoy it. Thanks for your kind comments and reviews!

Back