• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Parting 2005 CRF450X

RollingJ

You can be a 0 or a
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Sims
Long story short-

Kickstarter broke the cases, and while it could be fixed, the bike needs a bunch of other expensive small things done to it to make it a ride.

It sits now as a complete rolling chassis with currently registered street title. It comes with a stock tank, a 4gal w/o a cap, and a badly worn seat concepts seat. There is a gpr damper that is in good shape, and the subframe has been sustainably reinforced. The tires are old but the rims and brakes are in working order. The forks and shock could use a rebuild.

The engine is out and partially disassembled. It needs both the right side center cases as well as the clutch hub and basket. The cylinder looks perfect and the head does too. The piston was replaced before the bike was put away.

I'm not posting prices at this time but am open to offers.

message me

It had a full top end rebuild that has less than an hour on it. New valves, piston, rings, etc. Sorry it worked out this way Joel.

An agreement has been struck, so...

Sold pending funds

Reactions: my6
FYI … I found those new side cover graphics. Do you want me to send them to you?

Back